Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,669 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Dorothy Gibson
- 1904Jean Gabin
- 1918Birgit Nilsson
- 1944Jesse Winchester
- 1963Taimo Toomast
- 1965Trent Reznor
- 1975Jonti Picking
- 1985Alyssa Stringfellow
- 1987Ott Lepland
- 1994Julie Anne San Jose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1863Léon Gérin, Canadian lawyer, sociologist, and civil servant (d. 1951)
- 1901Werner Egk, German pianist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1912Archibald Cox, American lawyer and politician, 31st United States Solicitor General (d. 2004)
- 1958Paul Di'Anno, English singer-songwriter (Iron Maiden and Gogmagog)
- 1962Lise Lyng Falkenberg, Danish journalist and author
- 1975Cheick Kongo, French mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1981Chris Skidmore, English historian and politician
- 1988Soccer, American acting dog (d. 2001)
- 1991Daniel Curtis Lee, American actor and rapper
- 1996Ryan Ochoa, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The annulment of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn’s marriage.
- 1590Anne of Denmark is crowned Queen of Scotland.
- 1673Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1814Occupation of Monaco changes from French to Austrian.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1970Thor Heyerdahl sets sail from Morocco on the papyrus boat Ra II to sail the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1974Police in Los Angeles raid the Symbionese Liberation Army’s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
- 2014A plane crash in northern Laos kills 17 people.
- 2015At least 9 people are killed and 18 injured, some by law enforcement and others in gunfire exchanges, in a shootout between rival biker gangs in Waco, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Alexandratou, Peter Keleghan, Caetano Veloso, Brad Dexter, Cote de Pablo, Constance Cummings, Glen Phillips, Julie Newmar, Arjun Sarja, Vatsal Sheth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1961 – Willie Revillame, Filipino actor, singer, and game show host; October 23, 1936 – Philip Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 20, 1974 – Big Moe, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,124