Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1998 was a Wednesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,064 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Daquin
- 1923Edith Fellows
- 1933Constance Towers
- 1970Ryuichi Kawamura
- 1980Cauã Reymond
- 1981Rachel Platten
- 1982Daniel Ribeiro
- 1982Jack Anthony
- 1984Naturi Naughton
- 1988Carla Humphries
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1913William Redington Hewlett, American engineer, co-founded Hewlett-Packard (d. 2001)
- 1918Edward B. Lewis, American biologist, geneticist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1923Edith Fellows, American actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1927Bud Grant, American football player and coach
- 1942Lynn Davies, Welsh sprinter and long jumper
- 1946Dave Despain, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1955Zbigniew Preisner, Polish composer and producer
- 1958Ron Reagan, American journalist and radio host
- 1964Kōichirō Genba, Japanese politician, 80th Japanese Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1986Anthony Neely, American-Taiwanese singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Empress Ariadne marries Anastasius I. The widowed Augusta is able to choose her successor for the Byzantine throne, after Zeno (late emperor) dies of dysentery.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1802By the Law of 20 May 1802, Napoleon Bonaparte reinstates slavery in the French colonies, revoking its abolition in the French Revolution.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1873Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- 1883Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- 1899The first traffic ticket in the US: New York City taxi driver Jacob German was arrested for speeding while driving 12 miles per hour on Lexington Street.
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1932Amelia Earhart takes off from Newfoundland to begin the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean by a female pilot, landing in Ireland the next day.
- 1949In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzanna Leigh, Mio Takeuchi, Cameron Mitchell, Jessica Steen, Julie Lemieux, Beba Selimović, Grey Ghost, Franco Corelli, Bernard Barrow, Nipsey Russell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My All by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1985 – Scott MacIntyre, American singer-songwriter and pianist; September 13, 1988 – John Park, American singer; January 21, 1956 – Robby Benson, American actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015