Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1912 was a Tuesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1912. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,639 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,213 days or 36.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1944.
If a dog named Bunkie - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bunkie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bunkie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Jaffe
- 1932Billy Wright
- 1941Martin Carthy
- 1963Richard Appel
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar
- 1978Max B
- 1980Chris Raab
- 1991Sarah Ramos
- 1997Viktoria Petryk
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1898Armand Hammer, American physician and businessman, founded Occidental Petroleum (d. 1990)
- 1920Anthony Steel, English actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1948Leo Sayer, English-Australian singer-songwriter
- 1949Andrew Neil, Scottish journalist and academic
- 1963Richard Appel, American screenwriter and producer
- 1964Danny Bailey, English footballer and coach
- 1978Adam Gontier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Days Grace, Big Dirty Band, and Saint Asonia)
- 1981Craig Anderson, American ice hockey player
- 1988Kaire Leibak, Estonian triple jumper
- 1988Park Gyu-ri, South Korean singer and actress (Kara)
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IUAZJFUY? Check your answers here: Unscramble words IUAZJFUY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Sixteen-year-old Otto III is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1554Queen Mary I grants a royal charter to Derby School, as a grammar school for boys in Derby, England.
- 1863Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1864Russia declares an end to the Russo-Circassian War and many Circassians are forced into exile. The day is designated the Circassian Day of Mourning.
- 1917The Great Atlanta fire of 1917 causes $5.5 million in damages, destroying some 300 acres including 2,000 homes, businesses and churches, displacing about 10,000 people but leading to only one fatality (due to heart attack).
- 1934Oskaloosa, Iowa, becomes the first municipality in the United States to fingerprint all of its citizens.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
- 2011Radio broadcaster Harold Camping predicted that the world would end on this date.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Crispian Mills, Cha Seung-won, Amy Yasbeck, Robin Gibb, Akim Tamiroff, Serkan Tektaş, Robert Axelrod, Bill Daily, Merv Griffin, Kento Yamazaki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1912.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1912 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 11, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 1926. Your score is -86. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1912
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,639 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,213 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,342
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1944
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 11, 1927 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 1926 (-86)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1944 – Joe Cocker, English singer-songwriter (The Grease Band) (d. 2014); August 15, 1988 – Zaira Nara, Argentinian model and television host; May 25, 1969 – Anne Heche, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001