Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,879 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 673 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Kramer - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kramer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kramer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Fats Waller
- 1923Evelyn Ward
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1954Janice Karman
- 1964Carolyn Lawrence
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1986Konstantinos Argyros
- 1992Hutch Dano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1863Archduke Eugen of Austria (d. 1954)
- 1907John C. Allen, American roller coaster designer (d. 1979)
- 1912Akiva Vroman, Dutch-Israeli geologist and academic (d. 1989)
- 1933Yevgeny Minayev, Russian weightlifter (d. 1993)
- 1948Jacqueline Davies, English lawyer and judge
- 1952Mr. T, American actor and wrestler
- 1968Julie Vega, Filipino actress and singer (d. 1985)
- 1972Adriano Cintra, Brazilian singer, guitarist, and producer (CSS)
- 1974Fairuza Balk, American actress
- 1981Kaori Shimizu, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Sixteen-year-old Otto III is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1911President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- 1917The Great Atlanta fire of 1917 causes $5.5 million in damages, destroying some 300 acres including 2,000 homes, businesses and churches, displacing about 10,000 people but leading to only one fatality (due to heart attack).
- 1927Charles Lindbergh touches down at Le Bourget Field in Paris, completing the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1932Bad weather forces Amelia Earhart to land in a pasture in Derry, Northern Ireland, and she thereby becomes the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1966The Ulster Volunteer Force declares war on the Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland.
- 1994The Democratic Republic of Yemen unsuccessfully attempts to secede from the Republic of Yemen; a war breaks out.
- 1998President Suharto of Indonesia resigns following the killing of students from Trisakti University earlier that week by security forces and growing mass protests in Jakarta against his ongoing corrupt rule.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Jackson, Trey Parker, Bette Davis, Michael E. Knight, Dave Evans, Adele, Charlie Bewley, Emilíana Torrini, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Hiroki Aiba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 21, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1922 – Quinn Martin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1987); August 27, 1961 – Tom Ford, American fashion designer, actor, and director; April 22, 1978 – Jason Stollsteimer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Von Bondies and Hounds Below).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,332