Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 669 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Peggy Cass
- 1954Janice Karman
- 1957Johann Carlo
- 1968Ilmar Raag
- 1969Masayo Kurata
- 1972The Notorious B.I.G.
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1978Adam Gontier
- 1985Marco Carta
- 1991Sarah Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1780Elizabeth Fry, English philanthropist and reformer (d. 1845)
- 1927Péter Zwack, Hungarian businessman and diplomat (d, 2012)
- 1934Bengt I. Samuelsson, Swedish biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Heinz Holliger, Swiss oboe player, composer, and conductor
- 1944Janet Dailey, American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1949Denis O'Connor, British police officer
- 1960Jeffrey Dahmer, American serial killer (d. 1994)
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar, Indian model, actress, and physician, Mrs. World 2001
- 1981Josh Hamilton, American baseball player
- 1986Myra, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Dušan’s Code, the constitution of the Serbian Empire, is enacted by Dušan the Mighty.
- 1856Lawrence, Kansas is captured and burned by pro-slavery forces.
- 1881The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- 1924University of Chicago students Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr. murder 14-year-old Bobby Franks in a “thrill killing”.
- 1936Sada Abe is arrested after wandering the streets of Tokyo for days with her dead lover’s severed genitals in her handbag. Her story soon becomes one of Japan’s most notorious scandals.
- 1937A Soviet station, North Pole-1, becomes the first scientific research settlement to operate on the drift ice of the Arctic Ocean.
- 1969Civil unrest in Rosario, Argentina, known as Rosariazo, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- 1994The Democratic Republic of Yemen unsuccessfully attempts to secede from the Republic of Yemen; a war breaks out.
- 1996The ferry MV Bukoba sinks in Tanzanian waters on Lake Victoria, killing nearly 1,000.
- 2012A suicide bombing kills more than 120 people in Sana'a, Yemen.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scot Pollard, Romeo Miller, Yves Montand, Adrienne Barbeau, Jennifer Warnes, Rex Trailer, Aga Muhlach, Luciana Salazar, Ben Watt, Ola Salo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 21, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1965 – Jon Cryer, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 17, 1958 – Christian Clemenson, American actor; January 28, 1968 – Rakim, American rapper (Eric B. & Rakim).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072