Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1965 was a Friday and it was the 141st day of the year 1965. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,751 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,584 days or 18.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 669 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1997.
If a dog named Sweetie - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sweetie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sweetie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Alice Drummond
- 1948Leo Sayer
- 1955Stan Lynch
- 1963Kevin Shields
- 1963Richard Appel
- 1964Carolyn Lawrence
- 1972The Notorious B.I.G.
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1986Konstantinos Argyros
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1912Akiva Vroman, Dutch-Israeli geologist and academic (d. 1989)
- 1941Martin Carthy, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Steeleye Span, The Watersons, Waterson:Carthy, Brass Monkey, and Blue Murder)
- 1946Allan McKeown, English-American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1954D. B. S. Jeyaraj, Sri Lankan-Canadian journalist and blogger
- 1958Michael Crick, English journalist and author
- 1960Jeffrey Toobin, American lawyer and author
- 1963Richard Appel, American screenwriter and producer
- 1969Georgiy Gongadze, Georgian-Ukrainian journalist and director (d. 2000)
- 1978Adam Gontier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Days Grace, Big Dirty Band, and Saint Asonia)
- 1981Edson Buddle, American soccer player
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809The first day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling between the Austrian army led by Archduke Charles and the French army led by Napoleon I of France sees the French attack across the Danube held.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army succeeds in closing off the last escape route from Port Hudson, Louisiana, in preparation for the coming siege.
- 1863Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- 1879War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- 1911President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- 1927Charles Lindbergh touches down at Le Bourget Field in Paris, completing the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1996The Trappist Martyrs of Atlas, kidnapped during the Algerian Civil War and held for two months, are found dead.
- 1998In Miami, five abortion clinics are hit by a butyric acid attacker.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
- 2010JAXA, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, launches the solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS aboard an H-IIA rocket. The vessel would make a Venus flyby late in the year.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jang Dong-gun, Tito Rodríguez, Hector King, Yuya Tegoshi, Huell Howser, Aisling Loftus, Asuka Hinoi, Lupe Fiasco, Joan Greenwood, Kerri Green.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1965.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1965 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -235. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ticket to Ride by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1965
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 338 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,751 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 669
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1997
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-235)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Ticket to Ride by The Beatles (May 22, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1921 – Darío Moreno, Turkish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1968); May 20, 1961 – Owen Teale, Welsh actor; December 15, 1966 – Manos Papayiannis, Greek model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,170