Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1965 was a Friday and it was the 141st day of the year 1965. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,376 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,792 days or 18.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1997.
If a dog named Cleastwood - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cleastwood will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cleastwood will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Raymond Burr
- 1951Al Franken
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1967Blake Schwarzenbach
- 1980Chris Raab
- 1986Konstantinos Argyros
- 1991Sarah Ramos
- 1992Olivia Olson
- 1997Viktoria Petryk
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1917Raymond Burr, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 1993)
- 1932Billy Wright, American singer (d. 1991)
- 1932Leonidas Vasilikopoulos, Greek admiral and intelligence chief (d. 2014)
- 1943Vincent Crane, English pianist and composer (The Crazy World of Arthur Brown and Atomic Rooster) (d. 1989)
- 1949Denis O'Connor, British police officer
- 1954D. B. S. Jeyaraj, Sri Lankan-Canadian journalist and blogger
- 1954Janice Karman, American voice actress, singer, and producer
- 1968Ilmar Raag, Estonian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Deron Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (CKY, World Under Blood, and Foreign Objects)
- 1980Gotye, Belgian-Australian singer-songwriter (The Basics)
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RITZCPAAW? Check your answers here: Word finder RITZCPAAW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1403Henry III of Castile sends Ruy González de Clavijo as ambassador to Timur to discuss the possibility of an alliance between Timur and Castile against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1881The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- 1911President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz and the revolutionary Francisco Madero sign the Treaty of Ciudad Juárez to put an end to the fighting between the forces of both men, concluding the initial phase of the Mexican Revolution.
- 1936Sada Abe is arrested after wandering the streets of Tokyo for days with her dead lover’s severed genitals in her handbag. Her story soon becomes one of Japan’s most notorious scandals.
- 1939The Canadian National War Memorial is unveiled by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in Ottawa.
- 1946Physicist Louis Slotin is fatally irradiated in a criticality incident during an experiment with the demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 2001French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
- 2012A bus accident near Himara, Albania kills 13 people and injures 21 others.
- 2014The National September 11 Museum opens to the public.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Markéta Irglová, Shunichi Miyamoto, Alec Mapa, Gionna Cabrera, Tara Wilson, Kristy Swanson, Roberto Orci, Chara, Tony Jay, Yolande Donlan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1965.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1965 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -235. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ticket to Ride by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1965
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 78 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,376 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,792 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 690
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1997
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-235)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Ticket to Ride by The Beatles (May 22, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1963 – Carrie Hamilton, American actress (d. 2002); July 15, 1960 – Kim Alexis, American model and actress; May 15, 1955 – Lia Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,154