Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 141st day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,387 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Fats Waller
- 1938Lee "Shot" Williams
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1959Nick Cassavetes
- 1963David Lonsdale
- 1968Lauren Hays
- 1972Alesha Oreskovich
- 1984Lorena Ayala
- 1992Olivia Olson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1653Eleanor of Austria, Queen of Poland (d. 1697)
- 1837Itagaki Taisuke, Japanese soldier and politician (d. 1919)
- 1923Vernon Biever, American photographer (d. 2010)
- 1934Bengt I. Samuelsson, Swedish biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Denis MacShane, Scottish journalist and politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1949Andrew Neil, Scottish journalist and academic
- 1951Al Franken, American actor, screenwriter, and politician
- 1960Vladimir Salnikov, Russian swimmer
- 1979Jamie Hepburn, Scottish politician, Minister for Sport, Health Improvement and Mental Health
- 1985Mutya Buena, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes and Mutya Keisha Siobhan)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1809The first day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling between the Austrian army led by Archduke Charles and the French army led by Napoleon I of France sees the French attack across the Danube held.
- 1881The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- 1894The Manchester Ship Canal in the United Kingdom is officially opened by Queen Victoria, who later knights its designer Sir Edward Leader Williams.
- 1904The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is founded in Paris.
- 1924University of Chicago students Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr. murder 14-year-old Bobby Franks in a “thrill killing”.
- 1951The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- 1972Michelangelo’s Pietà in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is damaged by a vandal, the mentally disturbed Hungarian geologist Laszlo Toth.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Brown, Betty Field, Jeremy Sheffield, Dean Riesner, Katy Jurado, Imogen Thomas, Davis Guggenheim, Anouk Grinberg, Ukee Washington, David Niven.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 21, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1990 – Lazaro Arbos, Cuban-American singer; September 30, 1954 – Patrice Rushen, American singer-songwriter and producer (CAB); April 18, 1922 – Barbara Hale, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974