Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1983 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1983. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,907 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,636 days or 12.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 471 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 2015.
If a dog named Adelyn - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adelyn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Adelyn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hugh Miller
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1928Jackie Cain
- 1937Facundo Cabral
- 1950Bernie Taupin
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1959Harry Standjofski
- 1984Karoline Herfurth
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
- 1999Camren Bicondova
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1724Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1772)
- 1762Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst, English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1834)
- 1867Romaine Fielding, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1927)
- 1891Johannes R. Becher, German politician, novelist, and poet (d. 1958)
- 1914Edward Arthur Thompson, Irish historian, author, and educator (d. 1994)
- 1914Max Kohnstamm, Dutch historian and diplomat (d. 2010)
- 1927George Andrew Olah, Hungarian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1927Peter Matthiessen, American journalist and author, co-founded The Paris Review (d. 2014)
- 1960Hideaki Anno, Japanese animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1980Tommy Smith, English footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melody’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819The SS Savannah leaves port at Savannah, Georgia, United States, on a voyage to become the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean. The ship arrived at Liverpool, England, on June 20.
- 1864American Civil War: After ten weeks, the Union Army’s Red River Campaign ends with the Union unable to achieve any of its objectives.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1942World War II: Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox enlists in the United States Marine Corps as a flight instructor.
- 1945Operation Paperclip: United States Army Major Robert B. Staver recommends that the U.S. evacuate German scientists and engineers to help in the development of rocket technology.
- 1960An earthquake measuring 9.5 on the moment magnitude scale, now known as the Great Chilean earthquake, hits southern Chile. It is the most powerful earthquake ever recorded.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1967The L'Innovation department store in the center of Brussels, Belgium, burns down. It is the most devastating fire in Belgian history, resulting in 323 dead and missing and 150 injured.
- 1997Kelly Flinn, the US Air Force’s first female bomber pilot certified for combat, accepts a general discharge in order to avoid a court-martial.
- 2009The Credit CARD Act of 2009 was signed into U.S. law by the President, Barack Obama.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Bhoy, John Park, Pierce Gagnon, Ruben Gonzaga, Coy Stewart, Ken Griffey, Jr., Jeff Bridges, Saundra Santiago, Colin Young, Patricia Kaas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1983 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 4, 1964. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1983
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 338 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,907 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,636 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 471
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2015
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1976 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 4, 1964 (-131)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (May 28, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1957 – Rick Rossovich, American actor; April 26, 1947 – Warren Clarke, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); March 16, 1965 – Belén Rueda, Spanish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,167