Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1925. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,984 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,661 days or 31.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1957.
If a dog named Cream - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cream will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cream will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Mac Wiseman
- 1933Joan Collins
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1958Lea DeLaria
- 1970Nanette Burstein
- 1973Livia Millhagen
- 1974Charlie Young
- 1975Kim Sung-soo
- 1981Pierre Lapointe
- 1983Heidi Range
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1734Franz Mesmer, German physician and astrologer (d. 1815)
- 1898Josef Terboven, German soldier and politician (d. 1945)
- 1908Paul Dozois, Canadian politician (d. 1984)
- 1919Betty Garrett, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2011)
- 1930Friedrich Achleitner, German poet and critic
- 1948Reggie Cleveland, Canadian-American baseball player
- 1956Albert Voorn, Dutch horse rider
- 1956Mark Shaw, New Zealand rugby player
- 1965Athanasios Skourtopoulos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1979Kirk Saarloos, American baseball player and coach
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OBMGVAHOH? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OBMGVAHOH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1618The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philippe Lemaire, Merritt Butrick, Joan Sutherland, Winta, Calvin Lockhart, Kōji Tamaki, Jim McCann, Shammi Kapoor, Trevor Jackson, Anita Ward.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1925.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1925 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 1, 1909. Your score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1925
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,984 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,661 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,185
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1957
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1942 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 1, 1909 (-104)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.V.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1963 – Donita Sparks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (L7 and Donita Sparks and the Stellar Moments); April 2, 1986 – Mykki Blanco, American rapper; September 28, 1952 – Seyyal Taner, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934