Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1942. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,821 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,607 days or 26.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 976 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1974.
If a dog named Brawdi - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brawdi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brawdi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Douglas Fairbanks
- 1928Jeannie Carson
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1958François Feldman
- 1965Melissa McBride
- 1983Alex Shelley
- 1987Gracie Otto
- 1988Danny de Jong
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1696Johann Caspar Vogler, German organist and composer (d. 1763)
- 1889Ernst Niekisch, German educator and politician (d. 1967)
- 1908Paul Dozois, Canadian politician (d. 1984)
- 1910Margaret Wise Brown, American author and educator (d. 1952)
- 1939Jack McCarthy, American poet and author (d. 2013)
- 1944Alan Bowman, English scholar and academic
- 1944John Newcombe, Australian tennis player and sportscaster
- 1945Padmarajan, Indian director, screenwriter, and author (d. 1991)
- 1954Marvelous Marvin Hagler, American boxer and actor
- 1982Tristan Prettyman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Curtis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Dutch rebels led by Louis of Nassau, defeat Jean de Ligne, Duke of Arenberg, and his loyalist troops in the Battle of Heiligerlee, opening the Eighty Years’ War.
- 1618The Second Defenestration of Prague precipitates the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1788South Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution as the eighth American state.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1932In Brazil, four students are shot and killed during a manifestation against the Brazilian dictator Getúlio Vargas, which occurred in the city of São Paulo. Their names and surnames were used to form the MMDC, a revolutionary group that would act against the dictatorial government, especially in the Constitutionalist Revolution (“Revolução Constitucionalista”, in Portuguese), the major uprising in Brazil during the 20th century.
- 1934The Auto-Lite strike culminates in the “Battle of Toledo”, a five-day melée between 1,300 troops of the Ohio National Guard and 6,000 picketers.
- 1945World War II: The Flensburg Government under Reichspräsident Karl Dönitz is dissolved when its members are captured and arrested by British forces at Flensburg in Northern Germany.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
- 2015At least 46 people are killed as a result of floods caused by a tornado in Texas and Oklahoma.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamin Ayres, David Janssen, Ann Reinking, Han Sunhwa, Rose Fostanes, Helen Traubel, Colin Firth, Sacha Parkinson, Robert MacNaughton, Per Jørgensen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1942 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1928. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 34 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,821 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,607 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 976
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1974
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1934 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1928 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.V.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1941 – Charlie Landsborough, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 14, 1959 – Renée Fleming, American soprano and actress; December 27, 1952 – David Knopfler, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dire Straits).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,932