Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,144 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Rosemary Clooney
- 1931Barbara Barrie
- 1933Joan Collins
- 1943General Johnson
- 1954Marvelous Marvin Hagler
- 1970Nanette Burstein
- 1983Heidi Range
- 1986Angela Martini
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1794Ignaz Moscheles, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1870)
- 1912Betty Astell, English actress and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1934Robert Moog, American businessman, invented the Moog synthesizer (d. 2005)
- 1935Julian Grenfell, 3rd Baron Grenfell, English politician
- 1936Charles Kimbrough, American actor and singer
- 1966Gary Roberts, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1967Philip Selway, English drummer and songwriter (Radiohead)
- 1970Matt Flynn, American drummer and producer (Maroon 5 and Gandhi)
- 1973Juan José Padilla, Spanish bullfighter
- 1977Ilia Kulik, Russian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1846Mexican–American War: President Mariano Paredes of Mexico unofficially declares war on the United States.
- 1900American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney is awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
- 1945World War II: Heinrich Himmler, the head of the Schutzstaffel, commits suicide while in Allied custody.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 1998The Good Friday Agreement is accepted in a referendum in Northern Ireland with 75% voting yes.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bibi Andersson, Kim Zolciak, Bruce Bennett, Mike Scott, Constance Forslund, John Singleton, Kara Monaco, Claudia Black, Raymond Pickard, Reverend Gary Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1945 – Chris Copping, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum); May 13, 1987 – Carrie Prejean, American model and author, Miss California USA 2009; March 22, 1941 – Bruno Ganz, Swiss actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171