Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,271 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 652 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mitts - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mitts will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mitts will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Edna Skinner
- 1952Anne-Marie David
- 1958Drew Carey
- 1958Lea DeLaria
- 1958Serge Dupire
- 1968Guinevere Turner
- 1975Kim Sung-soo
- 1983Cas Alfonso
- 1983Heidi Range
- 1986Angela Martini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1707Carl Linnaeus, Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist (d. 1778)
- 1718William Hunter, Scottish-English anatomist and physician (d. 1783)
- 1729Giuseppe Parini, Italian poet and educator (d. 1799)
- 1871Saint George Ashe, Maltese-English rower (d. 1922)
- 1949Alan García, Peruvian lawyer and politician, 93rd President of Peru
- 1962Matt Wrack, English firefighter and union leader
- 1972Rubens Barrichello, Brazilian race car driver
- 1981Pierre Lapointe, Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1984Sam Milby, American-Filipino actor and singer
- 1986Ruben Zadkovich, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1706Battle of Ramillies: John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy.
- 1844Declaration of the Báb the evening before the 23rd: A merchant of Shiraz announces that he is a Prophet and founds a religious movement that would later be brutally crushed by the Persian government. He is considered to be a forerunner of the Bahá'í Faith, and Bahá'ís celebrate the day as a holy day.
- 1846Mexican–American War: President Mariano Paredes of Mexico unofficially declares war on the United States.
- 1900American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney is awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
- 1907The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elton John, Diora Baird, Peggy Lipton, Lucien Guitry, Antonio Larreta, Paul Overstreet, Kamen Vodenicharov, Marisa Pavan, Maria Ouspenskaya, Georgia Henshaw.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 3, 1940 – Martin Sheen, American actor and producer; December 13, 1930 – Robert Prosky, American actor (d. 2008); August 2, 1938 – Paul Jenkins, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,232