Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 644 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Betty Garrett
- 1931Patience Cleveland
- 1958Lea DeLaria
- 1960Linden Ashby
- 1965Melissa McBride
- 1970Matt Flynn
- 1974Mónica Naranjo
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1982Malene Mortensen
- 1988Vaness del Moral
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1606Juan Caramuel y Lobkowitz, Spanish mathematician and philosopher (d. 1682)
- 1820James Buchanan Eads, American engineer, designed the Eads Bridge (d. 1887)
- 1865Epitácio Pessoa, Brazilian jurist and politician, 11th President of Brazil (d. 1942)
- 1914Barbara Ward, Baroness Jackson of Lodsworth, English economist and journalist (d. 1981)
- 1931Patience Cleveland, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1940Levan Moseshvili, Georgian basketball player and coach
- 1948Reggie Cleveland, Canadian-American baseball player
- 1954Michel Roux Jr., English-French chef and author
- 1963Wally Dallenbach Jr., American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1985Wim Stroetinga, Dutch cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1706Battle of Ramillies: John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1907The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 1998The Good Friday Agreement is accepted in a referendum in Northern Ireland with 75% voting yes.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iza Calzado, William Bendix, Sebastian Bach, Kenny Lattimore, Kim Seul-gie, Betty Buckley, Skylar Grey, Stephen DeRosa, Richard Fariña, Tommy Davidson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1929 – Chuck Barris, American game show host and producer, created ''The Newlywed Game'' and ''The Dating Game''; July 11, 1970 – Justin Chambers, American actor; April 23, 1943 – Hervé Villechaize, French-American actor (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089