Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,086 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 646 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Astell
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1952Anne-Marie David
- 1973Ron Trent
- 1975Kim Sung-soo
- 1981Pierre Lapointe
- 1982Malene Mortensen
- 1984Sam Milby
- 1988Gavin Free
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1940Gérard Larrousse, French race car driver
- 1944Alan Bowman, English scholar and academic
- 1948Myriam Boyer, French actress, director, and producer
- 1956Albert Voorn, Dutch horse rider
- 1956Ursula Plassnik, Austrian politician and diplomat, Foreign Minister of Austria
- 1977Annabel Kosten, Dutch swimmer
- 1981Gwenno Saunders, Welsh singer and dancer (The Pipettes)
- 1982Tristan Prettyman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983Josh Pace, American basketball player
- 1989Ezequiel Schelotto, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1907The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
- 2015The Republic of Ireland votes to legalize same-sex marriage, becoming the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corey Taylor, Sabine Paturel, Carl Laemmle, Timothy Olyphant, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., Wallace Ford, Curtis Stigers, Jane Hajduk, Christian Burns, Massiel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 23, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1985 – Aiko Kayō, Japanese idol, singer, and actress; March 11, 1942 – Peter Eyre, American-English actor; February 28, 1984 – Noureen DeWulf, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071