Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 146th day of the year 2003. It was the 21st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,638 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,213 days or 6.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 1, 2035.
If a dog named Nipto - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nipto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nipto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Al Jolson
- 1893Norma Talmadge
- 1912Jay Silverheels
- 1938K. Bikram Singh
- 1949Hank Williams Jr.
- 1966Helena Bonham Carter
- 1967Kevin Moore
- 1968Fernando León de Aranoa
- 1975Lauryn Hill
- 1985Monika Christodoulou
View the complete list of May 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1799August Kopisch, German poet and painter (d. 1853)
- 1916Moondog, American drummer, composer, and poet (d. 1999)
- 1927Jacques Bergerac, French actor (d. 2014)
- 1938William Bolcom, American pianist and composer
- 1944Phil Edmonston, American-Canadian journalist and politician
- 1945Alistair MacDuff, English lawyer and judge
- 1948Stevie Nicks, American singer-songwriter (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1954Denis Lebel, Canadian businessman and politician, 29th Canadian Minister of Transport
- 1981Jason Manford, English actor, screenwriter, and television host
- 1987Olcay Şahan, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of May 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Beulah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 47 BCJulius Caesar visits Tarsus on his way to Pontus, where he meets enthusiastic support, but where, according to Cicero, Cassius is planning to kill him at this point.
- 17Germanicus returns to Rome as a conquering hero; he celebrates a triumph for his victories over the Cherusci, Chatti and other German tribes west of the Elbe.
- 1135Alfonso VII of León and Castile is crowned in León Cathedral as Imperator totius Hispaniae, “Emperor of all of Spain”.
- 1647Alse Young, hanged in Hartford, Connecticut, becomes the first person executed as a witch in the British American colonies.
- 1805Napoléon Bonaparte assumes the title of King of Italy and is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Milan Cathedral, the gothic cathedral in Milan.
- 1821Establishment of the Peloponnesian Senate by the Greek rebels.
- 1908At Masjed Soleyman in southwest Persia, the first major commercial oil strike in the Middle East is made. The rights to the resource are quickly acquired by the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.
- 1966British Guiana gains independence, becoming Guyana.
- 1991Lauda Air Flight 004, a Boeing 767, crashes in an area of western Thailand after a thrust reverser malfunction. All 223 people aboard are killed.
- 2004United States Army veteran Terry Nichols is found guilty of 161 state murder charges for helping carry out the Oklahoma City bombing.
View the complete list of May 26 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miki Nakatani, Janelle Monáe, Lisa Marie Presley, Tilo Wolff, Imogen Boorman, JoJo Offerman, W.B. Brydon, Will Champion, Jaydy Michel, Young B..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 26, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th May 2003 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1978. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 26th May 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 26, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 146th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 21st Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 302 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,638 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,213 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 225
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 1, 2035
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1998 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1978 (-156)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: 21 Questions by 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg (May 31, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.V.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1941 – Dave Brock, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hawkwind); June 8, 1904 – Dorothy Coburn, American actress (d. 1978); August 7, 1972 – Greg Serano, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,148