Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1934. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,447 days or 28.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,061 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1966.
If a dog named Shopow - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shopow will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shopow will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1933James Brown
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1978Miri Mesika
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1906Enrique Laguerre, Puerto Rican journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1910Norman Corwin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011)
- 1913William Inge, American author and playwright (d. 1973)
- 1939Jonathan Harvey, English composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1948Chris Mulkey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949Ken Hom, American chef and author
- 1958Sandi Toksvig, Danish-English comedian, author, and radio host
- 1964Sterling Campbell, American drummer and songwriter (Duran Duran and Soul Asylum)
- 1981Farrah Franklin, American singer, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1985Kadri Lehtla, Estonian biathlete
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nelson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian, Seppo Pääkkönen, Rodrigo Santoro, Michael Rennie, Betty Davis, Ed Motta, Joshua Ledet, Erik Brann, Keiko Takahashi, Helen Flanagan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1934.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1934 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 25, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1961. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1934
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 70 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,447 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,061
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1966
- Age in dog years: 360 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 25, 1928 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1961 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1977 – Diana Bolocco, Chilean model and journalist Miss Universe 1987; September 14, 1970 – Jason Martin, Australian rugby player, singer, and guitarist; May 15, 1946 – Kenichi Mikawa, Japanese singer and television personality.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876