Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1934. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,184 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,395 days or 28.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1966.
If a dog named Kaseyann - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaseyann will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaseyann will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1984Cheryl Burke
- 1990Levi Johnston
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1415Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1495)
- 1469Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and philosopher (d. 1527)
- 1826Charles XV of Sweden (d. 1872)
- 1896Dodie Smith, English author and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1905Werner Fenchel, German-Danish mathematician and academic (d. 1988)
- 1912Virgil Fox, American organist and composer (d. 1980)
- 1926Matt Baldwin, Canadian curler and engineer
- 1929Denise Lor, American singer and actress (d. 2015)
- 1958Sandi Toksvig, Danish-English comedian, author, and radio host
- 1978Miri Mesika, Israeli singer and actress
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Keith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Little Jimmy Dickens, Ryzza Mae Dizon, John Driscoll, Dave Clark, Jewel Mische, Kenneth Cope, Oka Antara, Scott William Winters, Patty Waters, Natalia Tena.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1934.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1934 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 25, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 20, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1934
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,184 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,395 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,056
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1966
- Age in dog years: 360 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 25, 1928 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 20, 1961 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1977 – Zoe Naylor, Australian actress, journalist, and producer; December 1, 1971 – Melanie Peres, German-Israeli model, actress, and singer; April 17, 1940 – Anja Silja, German soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879