Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,415 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Chuui - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chuui will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chuui will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1975Dulé Hill
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1873Pavlo Skoropadskyi, German-Ukrainian general and politician, Hetman of Ukraine (d. 1945)
- 1891Eppa Rixey, American baseball pitcher (d. 1963)
- 1895Cornelius Van Til, Dutch philosopher, theologian, and apologist (d. 1987)
- 1945Jörg Drehmel, German triple jumper and coach
- 1946Silvino Francisco, South African snooker player
- 1951Ashok Gehlot, Indian politician, 21st Chief Minister of Rajasthan
- 1954Peter Duncan, English actor and television host
- 1970Jeffrey Sebelia, American fashion designer
- 1974Princess Haya bint Al Hussein of Jordan
- 1975Maksim Mrvica, Croatian pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frances Bergen, Bill Kaulitz, Graham Jarvis, Katie McGrath, Aidan Turner, Siobhan Magnus, Robert Rehme, Krisztina Sereny, Annette Kellerman, Cissy Houston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1945 – Rose Stone, American singer and keyboard player (Sly and the Family Stone); July 15, 1961 – Forest Whitaker, American actor, director, and producer; August 12, 1980 – Jade Villalon, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (Sweetbox).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298