Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,621 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Terri - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Terri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Terri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1948Chris Mulkey
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1978Miri Mesika
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1428Pedro González de Mendoza, Spanish cardinal (d. 1495)
- 1891Eppa Rixey, American baseball pitcher (d. 1963)
- 1906Anna Roosevelt Halsted, American journalist and author (d. 1975)
- 1932Robert Osborne, American actor and historian
- 1934Frankie Valli, American singer and actor (The Four Seasons and The Wonder Who?)
- 1958Bill Sienkiewicz, American author and illustrator
- 1963Edward Kessler, English theologian, author, and academic
- 1980Zuzana Ondrášková, Czech tennis player
- 1982Igor Olshansky, Ukrainian-American football player
- 1994Lindsay Bushman, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Dusk, Diana Penty, Rye Rye, Robert Parker, Ted Leo, Thu Minh, Tetsurō Oda, Robert Jozinović, Tex Ritter, Paul Lynde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1992 – Gaku Matsuda, Japanese actor; October 14, 1956 – Ümit Besen, Turkish singer-songwriter; January 10, 1940 – K. J. Yesudas, Indian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240