Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,377 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1933James Brown
- 1938Lindsay Kemp
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett
- 1978Miri Mesika
- 1981Farrah Franklin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1871Emmett Dalton, American criminal (d. 1937)
- 1896V. K. Krishna Menon, Indian lawyer, jurist, and politician, Indian Minister of Defence (d. 1974)
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson, American boxer and actor (d. 1989)
- 1930David Harrison, English chemist and academic
- 1933James Brown, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Famous Flames and The J.B.'s) (d. 2006)
- 1954Angela Bofill, American singer-songwriter
- 1959David Ball, English keyboard player and producer (Soft Cell and The Grid)
- 1972Shonie Carter, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji, Nigerian actress and singer
- 1983Romeo Castelen, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Forstadt, Adam Rodríguez, Ron Asheton, Finesse Mitchell, Antonin Artaud, Raymond Lam, Hiroko Anzai, Anny Duperey, Steve Hindalong, Larry Wilcox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1979 – Monica Keena, American actress; August 13, 1962 – John Slattery, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 27, 1993 – Patrick Mölleken, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176