Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1906 was a Wednesday and it was the 150th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named K-9 - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 464 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 K-9 will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like K-9 will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Mel Blanc
- 1949Klaus Flouride
- 1951Zdravko Čolić
- 1970Flora Chan
- 1971Duncan Jones
- 1971Idina Menzel
- 1974Big L
- 1974CeeLo Green
- 1975Brian Fair
- 1989Kevin Covais
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1718Wills Hill, 1st Marquess of Downshire, English politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1793)
- 1820Pierre-Joseph-Olivier Chauveau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Premier of Quebec (d. 1890)
- 1910Villem Raam, Estonian art historian, art critic and conservator (d. 1996)
- 1949Paul Coleridge, English lawyer and judge
- 1951Stephen Tobolowsky, American actor, singer, and director
- 1952Kerry Fraser, Canadian ice hockey player, referee, and sportscaster
- 1975Marissa Mayer, American computer scientist and businesswoman
- 1977Marc Dos Santos, Canadian soccer player, coach, and manager
- 1980Ilona Korstin, Russian basketball player
- 1990Dean Collins, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1416The Council of Constance, called by Emperor Sigismund, a supporter of Antipope John XXIII, burns Jerome of Prague following a trial for heresy.
- 1832End of the Hambach Festival in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- 1845The Fatel Razack lands in the Gulf of Paria in Trinidad and Tobago carrying the first East Indians to the country.
- 1876Ottoman sultan Abdülaziz is deposed and succeeded by his nephew Murad V.
- 1937Memorial Day massacre: Chicago police shoot and kill ten labor demonstrators.
- 1948A dike along the flooding Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon, within minutes. Fifteen people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- 1968Charles de Gaulle reappears publicly after his flight to Baden-Baden, Germany, and dissolves the French National Assembly by a radio appeal. Immediately after, less than one million of his supporters march on the Champs-Élysées in Paris. This is the turning point of May 1968 events in France.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
- 2003Depayin massacre: At least 70 people associated with the National League for Democracy are killed by government-sponsored mob in Burma. Aung San Suu Kyi fled the scene, but is arrested soon afterwards.
- 2013Nigeria passes a law banning same-sex marriage.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christa Theret, Kym Marsh, Paula Cole, Kristen Miller, Russell Gilbert, Fiona Gubelmann, Irene Rich, Russ Ballard, Siobhán Donaghy, Christine Baranski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 30, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1974 – Chris Pontius, American actor and stuntman; January 5, 1984 – Nao Nagasawa, Japanese actress, voice actress, and singer; July 5, 1966 – Susannah Doyle, English actress, director, and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195