Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1906 was a Wednesday and it was the 150th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,598 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,375 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Mel Blanc
- 1926Johnny Gimble
- 1936Ruta Lee
- 1939Michael J. Pollard
- 1943Charles Collingwood
- 1952Scott Holmes
- 1971Idina Menzel
- 1974CeeLo Green
- 1975Brian Fair
- 1997Jake Short
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1907Elly Beinhorn, German pilot (d. 2007)
- 1910Harry Bernstein, English-American journalist and author (d. 2011)
- 1912Hugh Griffith, Welsh-English actor (d. 1980)
- 1929Georges Gilson, French archbishop
- 1939Tim Waterstone, Scottish businessman, founded Waterstones
- 1959Phil Brown, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1971Kyle Vander Kuyp, Australian hurdler
- 1974Shin Ha-kyun, South Korean actor
- 1978Lyoto Machida, Brazilian mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1989Kevin Covais, American singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845The Fatel Razack lands in the Gulf of Paria in Trinidad and Tobago carrying the first East Indians to the country.
- 1911At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- 1963A protest against pro-Catholic discrimination during the Buddhist crisis is held outside South Vietnam’s National Assembly, the first open demonstration during the eight-year rule of Ngo Dinh Diem.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
- 1974The Airbus A300 passenger aircraft first enters service.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: The 33-foot high “Goddess of Democracy” statue is unveiled in Tiananmen Square by student demonstrators.
- 1998Nuclear Testing: Pakistan conducts an underground test in the Kharan Desert. It is reported to be a plutonium device with yield of 20kt.
- 2005American student Natalee Holloway disappears while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba, and caused a media sensation in the United States.
- 2012Former Liberian president, Charles Taylor, is sentenced to 50 years in prison for his role in atrocities committed during the Sierra Leone Civil War.
- 2013Nigeria passes a law banning same-sex marriage.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greta Garbo, George Bellamy, Kim Deal, MC Chris, Brian Austin Green, Sandra Taylor, Sakis Boulas, Ana Claudia Talancón, Sage Stallone, Gerry Boulet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 30, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1941 – Peter Cullen, Canadian voice actor and singer; March 16, 1927 – Olga San Juan, American actress and dancer (d. 2009); May 20, 1982 – Natalia Podolskaya, Belarusian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029