Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 151st day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,301 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Cornelia Otis Skinner
- 1920Franklin J. Schaffner
- 1951Stephen Tobolowsky
- 1960Stephen Duffy
- 1961Bob Yari
- 1965Iginio Straffi
- 1966Stephen Malkmus
- 1974Big L
- 1987Joyce Cheng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1423Georg von Peuerbach, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1461)
- 1912Julius Axelrod, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1928Agnès Varda, Belgian-French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1932Pauline Oliveros, American accordion player and composer (Deep Listening Band)
- 1937Harry Statham, American basketball player and coach
- 1949Bob Willis, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1969Naomi Kawase, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Andy Farrell, English rugby player and coach
- 1978Lyoto Machida, Brazilian mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1992Liam Mower, English actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1416The Council of Constance, called by Emperor Sigismund, a supporter of Antipope John XXIII, burns Jerome of Prague following a trial for heresy.
- 1539In Florida, Hernando de Soto lands at Tampa Bay with 600 soldiers with the goal of finding gold.
- 1642From this date all honors granted by Charles I are retrospectively annulled by Parliament.
- 1914The new, and then the largest, Cunard ocean liner RMS Aquitania, 45,647 tons, sets sails on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1932The National Theatre of Greece is founded.
- 1966The former Congolese Prime Minister, Évariste Kimba, and several other politicians are publicly executed in Kinshasa on the orders of President Joseph Mobutu.
- 1967The Nigerian Eastern Region declares independence as the Republic of Biafra, sparking a civil war.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
- 2012Former Liberian president, Charles Taylor, is sentenced to 50 years in prison for his role in atrocities committed during the Sierra Leone Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chae Rim, Sosie Bacon, Naomi, Adhemar da Silva, Jason V Brock, Nik Turner, Fabio Lione, Del Lord, Firoza Begum, Werner Abrolat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1986 – Hillary Scott, American singer-songwriter (Lady Antebellum); October 27, 1922 – Michel Galabru, Moroccian-French actor and playwright; September 1, 1928 – Emrys James, Welsh actor (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023