Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 151st day of the year 1912. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,064 days or 35.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,328 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 6, 1944.
If a dog named Safira - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 527 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Safira will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Safira will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Olga Engl
- 1896Howard Hawks
- 1902Stepin Fetchit
- 1926Johnny Gimble
- 1951Stephen Tobolowsky
- 1953Colm Meaney
- 1974Big L
- 1977Rachael Stirling
- 1981Devendra Banhart
- 2000Jared S. Gilmore
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1914Akinoumi Setsuo, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 37th Yokozuna (d. 1979)
- 1926Christine Jorgensen, American trans woman (d. 1989)
- 1944Peter E. Berger, American film editor (d. 2011)
- 1952Daniel Grodnik, American screenwriter and producer
- 1966Thomas Häßler, German footballer and manager
- 1969Ryuhei Kitamura, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974David Wilkie, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Francis Lessard, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Alexander Sulzer, German ice hockey player
- 1988Kelvin Etuhu, Nigerian-English footballer
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tanner’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1416The Council of Constance, called by Emperor Sigismund, a supporter of Antipope John XXIII, burns Jerome of Prague following a trial for heresy.
- 1574Henry III becomes King of France.
- 1631Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- 1868Decoration Day (the predecessor of the modern “Memorial Day”) is observed in the United States for the first time (by “Commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic” John A. Logan’s proclamation on May 5).
- 1876Ottoman sultan Abdülaziz is deposed and succeeded by his nephew Murad V.
- 1883In New York City, a rumor that the Brooklyn Bridge is going to collapse causes a stampede that crushes twelve people.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1917Alexander I becomes king of Greece.
- 1925May Thirtieth Movement: Shanghai Municipal Police Force shoot and kill 13 protesting workers.
- 1941World War II: Manolis Glezos and Apostolos Santas climb the Athenian Acropolis and tear down the Nazi swastika.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lenore Zann, Willy Fritsch, Patrick Wolf, Gabriella Wilde, René Auberjonois, Jamie Renée Smith, Steven Van Zandt, Rekha, Dave Benton, Paul Fusco.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1912.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1912 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 12, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 1901. Your incompatibility score is -93. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 151st day of 1912
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 255 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,192 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,064 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,328
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 6, 1944
- Age in dog years: 527 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 12, 1912 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 1901 (-93)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.V.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1965 – Peter Rauhofer, Austrian DJ and producer (d. 2013); June 24, 1967 – Sherry Stringfield, American actress; May 14, 1974 – Krister Axel, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853