Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 150th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,916 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,305 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 844 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 5, 1982.
If a dog named Innocence - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Innocence will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Innocence will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Stepin Fetchit
- 1920Franklin J. Schaffner
- 1938David Early
- 1952Scott Holmes
- 1970Flora Chan
- 1974Big L
- 1981Devendra Banhart
- 1992Liam Mower
- 2000Jared S. Gilmore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1924Armando Peraza, Cuban-American drummer (Santana) (d. 2014)
- 1932Pauline Oliveros, American accordion player and composer (Deep Listening Band)
- 1952Scott Holmes, American actor
- 1958Michael López-Alegría, Spanish-American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1961Ralph Carter, American actor and singer
- 1963Helen Sharman, English chemist and astronaut
- 1976Radoslav Nesterović, Slovenian-Greek basketball player
- 1981Hisanori Takada, Japanese footballer
- 1991Jonathan Fox, English swimmer
- 2000Jared S. Gilmore, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536King Henry VIII of England marries Jane Seymour, a lady-in-waiting to his first two wives.
- 1588The last ship of the Spanish Armada sets sail from Lisbon heading for the English Channel.
- 1631Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- 1815The East Indiaman Arniston is wrecked during a storm at Waenhuiskrans, near Cape Agulhas, in present-day South Africa, with the loss of 372 lives.
- 1845The Fatel Razack lands in the Gulf of Paria in Trinidad and Tobago carrying the first East Indians to the country.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1922The Lincoln Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 1958Memorial Day: The remains of two unidentified American servicemen, killed in action during World War II and the Korean War respectively, are buried at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Daldry, Intars Busulis, Elastinen, Jay Ward, Eddie Cahill, Nana Kitade, Florian Schneider, Michael Grimm, Alexandra Bastedo, Atit Shah.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 30, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1990 – Christian Serratos, American actress; December 31, 1941 – Sarah Miles, English actress; May 9, 1975 – Tamia, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,283