Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 150th day of the year 1965. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,809 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,603 days or 18.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 671 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 5, 1997.
If a dog named Booty - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Booty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Booty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Mel Blanc
- 1949Klaus Flouride
- 1960Stephen Duffy
- 1971Duncan Jones
- 1971Idina Menzel
- 1974Big L
- 1974Shin Ha-kyun
- 1981Devendra Banhart
- 1990Im Yoona
- 1992Liam Mower
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1887Alexander Archipenko, Ukrainian-American sculptor and illustrator (d. 1964)
- 1887Paulette Noizeux, French actress (d. 1971)
- 1910Inge Meysel, German actress (d. 2004)
- 1936Keir Dullea, American actor
- 1950Joshua Rozenberg, English lawyer, journalist, and author
- 1955Caroline Swift, English lawyer and judge
- 1959Frank Vanhecke, Belgian politician
- 1962Tim Loughton, English businessman and politician
- 1985Igor Kurnosov, Russian chess player (d. 2013)
- 1990Im Yoona, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls’ Generation)
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1434Hussite Wars: Battle of Lipany: Effectively ending the war, Utraquist forces led by Diviš Bořek of Miletínek defeat and almost annihilate Taborite forces led by Prokop the Great.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: War of the Sixth Coalition: The Treaty of Paris (1814) is signed returning French borders to their 1792 extent. Napoleon is exiled to Elba.
- 1832End of the Hambach Festival in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- 1845The Fatel Razack lands in the Gulf of Paria in Trinidad and Tobago carrying the first East Indians to the country.
- 1876Ottoman sultan Abdülaziz is deposed and succeeded by his nephew Murad V.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1917Alexander I becomes king of Greece.
- 1942World War II: One thousand British bombers launch a 90-minute attack on Cologne, Germany.
- 1966The former Congolese Prime Minister, Évariste Kimba, and several other politicians are publicly executed in Kinshasa on the orders of President Joseph Mobutu.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Walmsley, Eleanor Bron, Michael Cole, Rae Dawn Chong, Rolene Strauss, Chris de Burgh, William Sanderson, Tom Cavanagh, Randall Park, James LaBrie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1965.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1965 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 7, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +204. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -248. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 30th May 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1965
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,809 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,603 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 671
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 1997
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 7, 1952 (+204)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-248)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Help Me, Rhonda by The Beach Boys (June 5, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.V.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1971 – Jessie Wallace, English actress; September 19, 1986 – Ilya Salmanzadeh, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer; July 25, 1908 – Jack Gilford, American actor and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103