Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 150th day of the year 1971. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,176 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,059 days or 16.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 5, 2003.
If a dog named Frizzy - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frizzy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Frizzy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Irving Thalberg
- 1936Keir Dullea
- 1953Colm Meaney
- 1973Leigh Francis
- 1974CeeLo Green
- 1981Blake Bashoff
- 1981Remy Ma
- 1989Kevin Covais
- 1993Sota Fukushi
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1895Maurice Tate, English cricketer (d. 1956)
- 1908Mel Blanc, American voice actor and singer (d. 1989)
- 1912Erich Bagge, German physicist and academic (d. 1996)
- 1927Clint Walker, American actor and singer
- 1964Tom Morello, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Axis of Justice, and Street Sweeper Social Club)
- 1975Brian Fair, American singer-songwriter (Shadows Fall and Overcast)
- 1980Steven Gerrard, English footballer
- 1989Kevin Covais, American singer and actor
- 1989Yui Ishikawa, Japanese voice actress
- 1994Madeon, French DJ and producer
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OQULEVHGG? Check your answers here: Word search OQULEVHGG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Beginning of the Peasants’ Revolt in England.
- 1536King Henry VIII of England marries Jane Seymour, a lady-in-waiting to his first two wives.
- 1539In Florida, Hernando de Soto lands at Tampa Bay with 600 soldiers with the goal of finding gold.
- 1631Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- 1842John Francis attempts to murder Queen Victoria as she drives down Constitution Hill in London with Prince Albert.
- 1922The Lincoln Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 1925May Thirtieth Movement: Shanghai Municipal Police Force shoot and kill 13 protesting workers.
- 1961The long-time Dominican dictator Rafael Trujillo is assassinated in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- 2012Former Liberian president, Charles Taylor, is sentenced to 50 years in prison for his role in atrocities committed during the Sierra Leone Civil War.
- 2013Nigeria passes a law banning same-sex marriage.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marjorie Main, Ryan Kwanten, Margaret Truman, Devon Bostick, Karl Stegger, Joan Ganz Cooney, Hallie Todd, Dick Foran, Jim Stafford, Manu Chao.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1971 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1988. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 30th May 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1971
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 87 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,176 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,059 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 616
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 2003
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1975 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1988 (-172)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones (June 5, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.V.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1966 – Erik Honoré, Norwegian writer, musician, record producer; May 19, 1977 – Wouter Hamel, Dutch singer and guitarist; May 31, 1925 – Julian Beck, American actor and director (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,063