Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 127th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,626 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Junio - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Junio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Junio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1895Rudolph Valentino
- 1904Catherine Lacey
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1917Jilly Rizzo
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1945Bob Seger
- 1952Fred Newman
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1964Dana Hill
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1843Grove Karl Gilbert, American geologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1917Jilly Rizzo, American businessman and actor (d. 1992)
- 1947Ljubomir Vračarević, Serbian martial artist, founded Real Aikido (d. 2013)
- 1956Roland Wieser, German race walker and coach
- 1961Oleksandr Apaychev, Ukrainian decathlete and coach
- 1962Tom Brake, English politician
- 1976Dean Chandler, English footballer
- 1979Mark Burrier, American illustrator
- 1986Sasheer Zamata, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is declared the new capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1916Twenty-one Lebanese nationalists executed in the Martyrs’ Square, Beirut by Jamal Pasha, the Ottoman wāli.
- 1935New Deal: Executive Order 7034 creates the Works Progress Administration.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1945World War II: Axis Sally delivers her last propaganda broadcast to Allied troops.
- 1966Myra Hindley and Ian Brady are sentenced to life imprisonment for the Moors murders in England.
- 1976An earthquake strikes the Friuli region of northeastern Italy, causing 989 deaths and the destruction of entire villages.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 1989Cedar Point opens Magnum XL-200, the first roller coaster to break the 200 ft height barrier, therefore spawning what is known as the “coaster wars”.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linus Roache, Robert Fripp, Fardeen Khan, Charles Busch, James Booth, Jeff Buckley, Gregory Poirier, Gillian Anderson, Pete Haycock, Ida Wüst.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 6, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1958 – J. Eddie Peck, American actor; January 16, 1948 – Dalvanius Prime, New Zealand singer-songwriter (d. 2002); June 26, 1995 – Reema Major, Sudanese-Canadian rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217