Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 127th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,782 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jacamo - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jacamo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jacamo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1964Dana Hill
- 1981Matt Drake
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1986Cindy Daniel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1742Jean Senebier, Swiss pastor and physiologist (d. 1809)
- 1781Karl Christian Friedrich Krause, German philosopher and author (d. 1832)
- 1916Adriana Caselotti, American voice actress and singer (d. 1997)
- 1943James Turrell, American sculptor and illustrator
- 1953Ülle Rajasalu, Estonian politician
- 1954Dora Bakoyannis, Greek politician, 120th Greek Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1969Jim Magilton, Irish footballer and manager
- 1978John Abraham, American football player
- 1992Ria Popović, English-Serbian footballer
- 1993Andris Siksnis, Latvian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659English Restoration: A faction of the British Army removes Richard Cromwell as Lord Protector of the Commonwealth and reinstalls the Rump Parliament.
- 1910George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- 1937Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.
- 1941At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1981A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Ying Lin’s design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 1994Former Arkansas state worker Paula Jones files a lawsuit against United States President Bill Clinton, alleging that he had sexually harassed her in 1991.
- 1997The Bank of England is given independence from political control, the most significant change in the bank’s 300-year history.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carrie Preston, Carlos Agassi, Alida Chelli, Ashanti, Ray Quinn, Rashida Jones, Darren Dalton, Gareth Gates, Thurston Harris, Ahmet Zappa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 6, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1993 – Bang Minah, South Korean singer and actress (Girl's Day); February 8, 1990 – Trần Thị Thùy Dung, Vietnamese model, Miss Vietnam 2008; September 12, 1977 – James McCartney, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196