Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 126th day of the year 1934. It was the 18th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,916 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,639 days or 29.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1966.
If a dog named Peony - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peony will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Peony will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Catherine Lacey
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1952Fred Newman
- 1960John Flansburgh
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1965Leslie Hope
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1986Cindy Daniel
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1680Jean-Baptiste Stuck, Italian-French cellist and composer (d. 1755)
- 1872Djemal Pasha, Ottoman general (d. 1922)
- 1913Stewart Granger, English-American actor (d. 1993)
- 1929Rosemary Cramp, English archaeologist and academic
- 1943Milton William Cooper, American theorist and author (d. 2001)
- 1945Richard Eyer, American actor and educator
- 1954Dora Bakoyannis, Greek politician, 120th Greek Minister for Foreign Affairs
- 1959Andreas Busse, German runner
- 1979Jan Erik Mikalsen, Norwegian composer
- 1993Alex Preston, American singer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hope’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1757English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke’s Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- 1801Captain Thomas Cochrane in the 14-gun HMS Speedy captures the 32-gun Spanish frigate El Gamo.
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1940John Steinbeck is awarded the Pulitzer Prize for his novel The Grapes of Wrath.
- 1945World War II: Axis Sally delivers her last propaganda broadcast to Allied troops.
- 1945World War II: The Prague Offensive, the last major battle of the Eastern Front, begins.
- 1966Myra Hindley and Ian Brady are sentenced to life imprisonment for the Moors murders in England.
- 1989Cedar Point opens Magnum XL-200, the first roller coaster to break the 200 ft height barrier, therefore spawning what is known as the “coaster wars”.
- 1999The first elections to the devolved Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly are held.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincy Chan, Nargis, Tamara Desni, Eric Morecambe, Jason Jones, Albert Band, Trinidad Silva, Scarlett Johansson, Colin O'Donoghue, Karin Ogino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1934.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1934 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 7, 1955. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1934
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 18th Sunday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,916 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,639 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,081
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1966
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 8, 1906 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 7, 1955 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1929 – Sergio Leone, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989); October 28, 1929 – Joan Plowright, English actress; April 18, 1947 – Dorothy Lyman, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,860