Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 126th day of the year 1950. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,252 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,417 days or 23.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 855 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1982.
If a dog named Tosiek - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tosiek will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tosiek will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1904Catherine Lacey
- 1920Ross Hunter
- 1939Eddie C. Campbell
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1961Gina Riley
- 1968Lætitia Sadier
- 1993Naomi Scott
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1758André Masséna, French general (d. 1817)
- 1797Joseph Brackett, American religious leader and composer (d. 1882)
- 1895Rudolph Valentino, Italian-American actor (d. 1926)
- 1926Gilles Grégoire, Canadian politician, co-founded the Parti Québécois (d. 2006)
- 1930Sonia Rykiel, French fashion designer
- 1944Anton Furst, English-American production designer and art director (d. 1991)
- 1946Frankie Librán, Puerto Rican baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1961Tom Hunter, Scottish businessman and philanthropist
- 1964Tony Scalzo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fastball)
- 1993Naomi Scott, English actress and singer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536King Henry VIII orders English-language Bibles be placed in every church.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1840The Penny Black postage stamp becomes valid for use in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with the defeat of the Army of the Potomac by Confederate troops.
- 1877Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1935The first flight of the Curtiss P-36 Hawk.
- 1962St. Martín de Porres is canonized by Pope John XXIII.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margaret Morris, Emilio Estevez, K. S. Chithra, Betsy Drake, Lou Myers, Saki Shimizu, Ivy Queen, Erdoğan Atalay, Gene Hoglan, Irma Thomas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1950 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,252 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,417 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 855
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1982
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1937 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1963 (-125)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1972 – Naomi Nishida, Japanese actress; July 14, 1978 – Kristy Wright, Australian actress; May 4, 1903 – Luther Adler, American actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974