Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 126th day of the year 1963. It was the 18th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,348 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,783 days or 18.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 12, 1995.
If a dog named Whatlola - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whatlola will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Whatlola will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Stewart Granger
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1946Susan Brown
- 1948Mary MacGregor
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1993Kim Dasom
- 1993Naomi Scott
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1916Robert H. Dicke, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1997)
- 1917Kal Mann, American songwriter (d. 2001)
- 1944Masanori Murakami, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 1952Michael O'Hare, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1953Graeme Souness, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1968Lætitia Sadier, French singer and keyboard player (Stereolab, Monade, and McCarthy)
- 1980Ricardo Oliveira, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Raquel Zimmermann, Brazilian model
- 1991Harriet Lee, English swimmer
- 1996Dominic Scott Kay, American actor and singer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The Siege of Cuzco commences, in which Incan forces attempt to retake the city of Cuzco from the Spanish.
- 1801Captain Thomas Cochrane in the 14-gun HMS Speedy captures the 32-gun Spanish frigate El Gamo.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1935New Deal: Executive Order 7034 creates the Works Progress Administration.
- 1954Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 1962St. Martín de Porres is canonized by Pope John XXIII.
- 1981A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Ying Lin’s design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- 1996The body of former CIA director William Colby is found washed up on a riverbank in southern Maryland, eight days after he disappeared.
- 1997The Bank of England is given independence from political control, the most significant change in the bank’s 300-year history.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fritz Achterberg, Anne Jackson, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Sarah Cracknell, Shawn Phelan, Karl Wolf, Paula Peralejo, Scott Halberstadt, Leeann Tweeden, Charlie Robison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1963.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1963 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 126th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 18th Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,348 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 689
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 12, 1995
- Age in dog years: 301 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1943 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-173)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March (May 11, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1945 – Ian McLagan, English-American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Small Faces, Faces, and The New Barbarians) (d. 2014); May 6, 1952 – Graham Brazier, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Hello Sailor) (d. 2015); May 23, 1973 – Livia Millhagen, Swedish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871