Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1980. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,353 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,784 days or 13.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2012.
If a dog named Oski - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oski will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oski will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jilly Rizzo
- 1922Vladimir Etush
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1948Mary MacGregor
- 1948Robert Eyer
- 1952Graham Brazier
- 1970Tristán Ulloa
- 1974Patrick Tang
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1871Christian Morgenstern, German author and poet (d. 1914)
- 1904Raymond Bailey, American actor (d. 1980)
- 1924Patricia Kennedy Lawford, American author (d. 2006)
- 1929Paul Lauterbur, American chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1953Ülle Rajasalu, Estonian politician
- 1963Alessandra Ferri, Italian ballerina
- 1972Martin Brodeur, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Taebin, American-South Korean rapper (1TYM)
- 1986Sasheer Zamata, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1991Valerio Frasca, Italian footballer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1882The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1902Macario Sakay establishes the Tagalog Republic with himself as President.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1941The first flight of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
- 1994Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and French President François Mitterrand officiate at the opening of the Channel Tunnel.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
- 2014Six people are injured in a knife attack at a Chinese train station in Guangzhou.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Keegan, Carrie Keagan, Don Hahn, Adam Levine, Eric Winter, Yolande Moreau, Mylène Farmer, Madonna, Hazel Scott, Audrey De Montigny.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1980.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1980 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 257 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,353 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,784 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 486
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1975 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 21, 1966 (-125)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Call Me by Blondie (May 10, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1929 – Richard Dysart, American actor (d. 2015); October 25, 1984 – Sara Lumholdt, Swedish singer and dancer (A-Teens); June 23, 1976 – Mizchif, Zimbabwean-South African rapper (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,095