Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1980. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,406 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,802 days or 13.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2012.
If a dog named Wacho - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wacho will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wacho will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Catherine Lacey
- 1924Denny Wright
- 1945Bob Seger
- 1945Jimmie Dale Gilmore
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1964Dana Hill
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1983Gabourey Sidibe
- 1987Meek Mill
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1872Djemal Pasha, Ottoman general (d. 1922)
- 1909Loyd Sigmon, American radio host (d. 2004)
- 1915Orson Welles, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1916Adriana Caselotti, American voice actress and singer (d. 1997)
- 1952Graham Brazier, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Hello Sailor) (d. 2015)
- 1953Graeme Souness, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1958Randall Stout, American architect, designed the Taubman Museum of Art (d. 2014)
- 1961Gina Riley, Australian actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Jan Erik Mikalsen, Norwegian composer
- 1992Brendan Gallagher, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nolan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Arkansas secedes from the Union.
- 1877Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- 1882Thomas Henry Burke and Lord Frederick Cavendish are stabbed and killed during the Phoenix Park Murders in Dublin.
- 1937Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.
- 1972Deniz Gezmiş, Yusuf Aslan and Hüseyin İnan are executed in Ankara for attempting to overthrow the Constitutional order.
- 1975During a lull in fighting, 100,000 Armenians gather in Beirut to commemorate 60th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
- 1983The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
- 1994Former Arkansas state worker Paula Jones files a lawsuit against United States President Bill Clinton, alleging that he had sexually harassed her in 1991.
- 1994Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and French President François Mitterrand officiate at the opening of the Channel Tunnel.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Read, Paulette Carlson, Chin Ka-lok, Jonathan Monaghan, Jesse McCartney, Greg Plitt, Terry Allen, Heather Graham, Kevin Sorbo, Ross Lynch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1980.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1980 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 21, 1966. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,406 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,802 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 488
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2012
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1975 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 21, 1966 (-125)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Call Me by Blondie (May 10, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.V.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1980 – Johanna Klum, German singer and actress; September 26, 1953 – Dolores Keane, Irish singer and actress (De Dannan); September 14, 1959 – Gary Cady, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055