Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1980. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,172 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,724 days or 12.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 2012.
If a dog named Kokoe - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kokoe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kokoe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Christian Clavier
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1953Lynn Whitfield
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1960Anne Parillaud
- 1964Tony Scalzo
- 1970Kavan Smith
- 1981Matt Drake
- 1987Moon Geun-young
- 1993Kim Dasom
View the complete list of May 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1870Walter Rutherford, Scottish golfer (d. 1936)
- 1895Rudolph Valentino, Italian-American actor (d. 1926)
- 1896Rolf Maximilian Sievert, Swedish physicist and academic (d. 1966)
- 1917Jilly Rizzo, American businessman and actor (d. 1992)
- 1924Denny Wright, English guitarist, composer, and producer (d. 1992)
- 1924Nestor Basterretxea, Spanish painter and sculptor (d. 2014)
- 1944Masanori Murakami, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 1953Tony Blair, Scottish-English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1958Randall Stout, American architect, designed the Taubman Museum of Art (d. 2014)
- 1992Ria Popović, English-Serbian footballer
View the complete list of May 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Spanish and German troops sack Rome; some consider this the end of the Renaissance. 147 Swiss Guards, including their commander, die fighting the forces of Charles V in order to allow Pope Clement VII to escape into Castel Sant'Angelo.
- 1659English Restoration: A faction of the British Army removes Richard Cromwell as Lord Protector of the Commonwealth and reinstalls the Rump Parliament.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1801Captain Thomas Cochrane in the 14-gun HMS Speedy captures the 32-gun Spanish frigate El Gamo.
- 1857The British East India Company disbands the 34th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry whose sepoy Mangal Pandey had earlier revolted against the British and is considered to be the First Martyr in the War of Indian Independence.
- 1910George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- 1941The first flight of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
- 1975During a lull in fighting, 100,000 Armenians gather in Beirut to commemorate 60th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
- 1981A jury of architects and sculptors unanimously selects Maya Ying Lin’s design for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial from 1,421 other entries.
- 2013Three women missing for more than a decade are found alive in the U.S. city of Cleveland, Ohio. Their captor, Ariel Castro, is taken into custody.
View the complete list of May 6 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Spinderella, Norman Greenbaum, Carrie Keagan, Kim Petras, Katherine Moennig, Kundan Lal Saigal, Jerry Zucker, Tracey Cherelle Jones, Lucy Hale, Cowboy Troy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 6, 1980.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th May 1980 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 6th May 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 6, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,172 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,724 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 480
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 2012
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1975 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 21, 1966 (-125)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Call Me by Blondie (May 10, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1981 – Nicholas Teo, Malaysian singer and actor; August 10, 1983 – Spencer Redford, American actress; April 1, 1982 – Sam Huntington, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888