Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 127th day of the year 1953. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,874 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,291 days or 22.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 1985.
If a dog named Snails - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snails will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snails will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Anne Baxter
- 1924Albert Band
- 1949Marilyn Cole
- 1953Frank Michael
- 1959Barbara Yung
- 1969Eagle-Eye Cherry
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1989Master Shortie
- 2000Maxwell Perry Cotton
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1787Jacques Viger, Canadian archaeologist and politician, 1st mayor of Montreal (d. 1858)
- 1904Kurt Weitzmann, German-American historian and author (d. 1993)
- 1913Simon Ramo, American physicist and engineer
- 1917Domenico Bartolucci, Italian cardinal and composer (d. 2013)
- 1933Johnny Unitas, American football player and sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1951Robert Hegyes, American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1956Jan Peter Balkenende, Dutch jurist and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1967Martin Bryant, Australian spree killer
- 1969Katerina Maleeva, Bulgarian tennis player
- 1989Master Shortie, English rapper and producer
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eugene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558In Constantinople, the dome of the Hagia Sophia collapses. Justinian I immediately orders that the dome be rebuilt.
- 1429Joan of Arc ends the Siege of Orléans, pulling an arrow from her own shoulder and returning, wounded, to lead the final charge. The victory marks a turning point in the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1864American Civil War: The Army of the Potomac, under General Ulysses S. Grant, breaks off from the Battle of the Wilderness and moves southwards.
- 1940The Norway Debate in the British House of Commons begins, and leads to the replacement of Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain with Winston Churchill three days later.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1992The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- 2004American businessman Nick Berg is beheaded by Islamic militants. The act is recorded on videotape and released on the Internet.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Spacey, Rick Astley, Richard Thompson, John Rocker, Lady Starlight, Lynn-Holly Johnson, Bianca Beauchamp, Mary Ann Mobley, Carnie Wilson, Aunjanue Ellis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1953.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1953 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1953
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 328 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,874 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,291 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 842
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 1985
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 1966 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-154)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.V.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1938 – Roger Greenaway, English singer-songwriter and producer (The Kestrels, Brotherhood of Man, and The Pipkins); May 19, 1951 – Vytautas Kernagis, Lithuanian singer and actor (d. 2008); October 1, 1974 – Sherri Saum, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,074