Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 127th day of the year 1966. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,978 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,659 days or 18.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 676 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 13, 1998.
If a dog named Sala - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sala will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sala will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917David Tomlinson
- 1944Eva Norvind
- 1953Frank Michael
- 1970Kim Su-ro
- 1971Ivan Sergei
- 1977Lisa Kelly
- 1987Aidy Bryant
- 1990Kimito Totani
- 1999Masaki Sato
View the complete list of May 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1880Pandurang Vaman Kane, Indologist and Sanskrit scholar, Bharat Ratna awardee (d. 1972)
- 1882Willem Elsschot, Belgian author and poet (d. 1960)
- 1925Lauri Vaska, Estonian-American chemist and academic
- 1926Val Bisoglio, American actor
- 1954Joanna Haigh, English meteorologist and physicist
- 1965Reuben Davis, American football player
- 1969Jun Falkenstein, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Dave Karpa, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1977Lisa Kelly, Irish singer (Celtic Woman)
- 1984Alex Smith, American football player
View the complete list of May 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GOBIIODC? Check your answers here: Word search GOBIIODC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718The city of New Orleans is founded by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1864American Civil War: The Army of the Potomac, under General Ulysses S. Grant, breaks off from the Battle of the Wilderness and moves southwards.
- 1920Treaty of Moscow: Soviet Russia recognizes the independence of the Democratic Republic of Georgia only to invade the country six months later.
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1945World War II: General Alfred Jodl signs unconditional surrender terms at Reims, France, ending Germany’s participation in the war. The document takes effect the next day.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1992The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission, STS-49.
- 1999In Guinea-Bissau, President João Bernardo Vieira is ousted in a military coup.
- 2007Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
View the complete list of May 7 historical events.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Dano, Fran Lebowitz, Eddie Bracken, Grandmaster Flash, Jordis Unga, David Robb, Dizzy Reed, Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana, Mariko Shiga, Randy Houser.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 7, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th May 1966 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +221. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 20, 1943. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 7th May 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 7, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 127th day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,978 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,659 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 676
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 13, 1998
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1994 (+221)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 20, 1943 (-149)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas (May 7, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.V.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1947 – Doc Neeson, Irish-Australian singer-songwriter (The Angels) (d. 2014); December 15, 1928 – Jerry Wallace, American singer and guitarist (d. 2008); March 27, 1984 – Grey Ghost, Australian rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,066