Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 127th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,103 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919La Esterella
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1951Bernie Marsden
- 1953Frank Michael
- 1953Müslüm Gürses
- 1956Nicholas Hytner
- 1959Barbara Yung
- 1977Lisa Kelly
- 1987Asami Konno
- 1999Masaki Sato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1892Archibald MacLeish, American poet, playwright, and lawyer (d. 1982)
- 1899Alfred Gerrard, English sculptor and academic (d. 1998)
- 1916W. B. Young, Scottish rugby player and physician (d. 2013)
- 1925Lauri Vaska, Estonian-American chemist and academic
- 1939Ruggero Deodato, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1939Sidney Altman, Canadian-American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1940Jim Connors, American radio host (d. 1987)
- 1943Harvey Andrews, English singer-songwriter and poet
- 1973Paolo Savoldelli, Italian cyclist
- 1986Matt Helders, English drummer (Arctic Monkeys and Mongrel)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Stockholm’s royal castle (dating back to medieval times) is destroyed by fire. It is replaced by the current Royal Palace in the eighteenth century.
- 1718The city of New Orleans is founded by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
- 1794French Revolution: Robespierre introduces the Cult of the Supreme Being in the National Convention as the new state religion of the French First Republic.
- 1824World premiere of Ludwig van Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in Vienna, Austria. The performance is conducted by Michael Umlauf under the composer’s supervision.
- 1847The American Medical Association is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1960Cold War: U-2 Crisis of 1960: Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announces that his nation is holding American U-2 pilot Gary Powers.
- 1992Three employees at a McDonald’s Restaurant in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, are brutally murdered and a fourth permanently disabled after a botched robbery. It is the first “fast-food murder” in Canada.
- 1999Kosovo War: In Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, three Chinese citizens are killed and 20 wounded when a NATO aircraft bombs the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
- 2004American businessman Nick Berg is beheaded by Islamic militants. The act is recorded on videotape and released on the Internet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathy Garver, Tammy Faye Messner, Hugh Brannum, David Behrman, Jerzy Grotowski, 50 Cent, Midori Naka, Gitane Demone, Cayetana Guillén Cuervo, Alexander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 7, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1979 – Amelia Cooke, American actress; June 5, 1995 – Troye Sivan, South African-Australian actor and singer; September 19, 1964 – Kim Richards, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952