Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Don Rickles
- 1929Miyoshi Umeki
- 1977Bad News Brown
- 1978Matthew Davis
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1981Elizabeth Whitmere
- 1983Elyes Gabel
- 1984Julia Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1818Samuel Leonard Tilley, Canadian pharmacist and politician, 3rd Premier of New Brunswick (d. 1896)
- 1859Johan Jensen, Danish mathematician and engineer (d. 1925)
- 1879Wesley Coe, American shot putter, discus thrower, and tug of war competitor (d. 1926)
- 1893Francis Ouimet, American golfer (d. 1967)
- 1910Andrew E. Svenson, American author and publisher (d. 1975)
- 1911Robert Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1938)
- 1929Girija Devi, Indian singer
- 1935Jack Charlton, English footballer and manager
- 1963Sylvain Cossette, Canadian singer-songwriter (Paradox)
- 1979Ole Morten Vågan, Norwegian bassist (Motif)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Savage, Steve Aoki, Kon Ichikawa, Chin Ka-lok, Utah Phillips, Bobby Bazini, Tsuru Aoki, Carly Foulkes, Kim Petras, Noel Harrison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 8, 1915.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1919 – Nat King Cole, American singer, pianist, and television host (d. 1965); March 4, 1972 – Brittney Powell, German-American actress; May 28, 1956 – Jerry Douglas, American guitarist and producer (The Country Gentlemen and Strength in Numbers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925