Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,547 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,271 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Aristatole - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aristatole will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aristatole will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Girija Devi
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1981Mich Dulce
- 1984Mascha Müller
- 1992Vickie Rushton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1632Heino Heinrich Graf von Flemming, German field marshal and politician (d. 1706)
- 1858J. Meade Falkner, English author and poet (d. 1932)
- 1930Gary Snyder, American poet and educator
- 1947H. Robert Horvitz, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953Billy Burnette, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1977Chiaki Takahashi, Japanese model and voice actress
- 1981Mich Dulce, Filipino actress, singer, and fashion designer
- 1985Sarah Vaillancourt, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Kemba Walker, American basketball player
- 1991Ethan Gage, Canadian soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Hampton, Ikue Ōtani, Mil Máscaras, Héctor Camacho, Diane Keen, Don Kirshner, Miki Ishikawa, Regis Philbin, Concha Piquer, Mišo Kovač.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 8, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1986 – Kanae Itō, Japanese voice actress and singer; February 17, 1914 – Arthur Kennedy, American actor (d. 1990); February 29, 1992 – Caitlin EJ Meyer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220