Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,395 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1971Candice Night
- 1971Chuck Huber
- 1976Ian "H" Watkins
- 1977Bad News Brown
- 1983Elyes Gabel
- 1984Martin Compston
- 1992Vickie Rushton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1815Edward Tompkins, American lawyer and politician (d. 1872)
- 1825George Bruce Malleson, English-Indian colonel and author (d. 1898)
- 1920Saul Bass, American graphic designer and director (d. 1996)
- 1936Kazuo Koike, Japanese author
- 1941James Traficant, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1947Felicity Lott, English soprano
- 1960Eric Brittingham, American bass player (Cinderella and Naked Beggars)
- 1969Akebono Tarō, American-Japanese sumo wrestler, the 64th Yokozuna
- 1983Roberto Vitiello, Italian footballer
- 1984Yara Sofia, Puerto Rican drag queen performer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Hayes, Eric Stoltz, Christina Cox, Gary Hoey, Edwige Feuillère, Rina Ikoma, Sean Ringgold, Benjamin Franklin White, Scott Porter, Henrietta Vinton Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 8, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1947 – Claude Dubois, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 16, 1988 – Alex Gonzaga, Filipino actress, host, and writer; November 1, 1963 – Katja Riemann, German actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935