Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1915. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,878 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,626 days or 34.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1947.
If a dog named Beste - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beste will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Beste will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Don Rickles
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara
- 1961David Winning
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1981Elizabeth Whitmere
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo
- 1984Martin Compston
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1829Louis Moreau Gottschalk, American pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1839Adolphe-Basile Routhier, Canadian judge, author, and songwriter (d. 1920)
- 1916João Havelange, Brazilian water polo player, lawyer, and businessman
- 1920Saul Bass, American graphic designer and director (d. 1996)
- 1920Tom of Finland, Finnish illustrator (d. 1991)
- 1964Melissa Gilbert, American actress and director
- 1976Martha Wainwright, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1977Jennifer Walcott, American model and actress
- 1977Joe Bonamassa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bloodline and Black Country Communion)
- 1981Stephen Amell, Canadian actor
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Mitchell, Kathy Baker, Abby Elliott, Harvey Fierstein, Peter Gilmore, Sinan Akkuş, Jonathan M. Parisen, Betsy Blair, Keye Luke, Peter Lupus.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1915.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1915 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1924. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1915
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,878 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,626 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,282
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1947
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 20, 1924 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1952 – Randy Crawford, American singer; April 9, 1979 – Ben Silverstone, English actor and lawyer; March 12, 1949 – Moctesuma Esparza, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,778