Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Toni Tennille
- 1955Stephen Furst
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara
- 1971Candice Night
- 1971Chuck Huber
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1982Christina Cole
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1829Louis Moreau Gottschalk, American pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1942Robin Hobbs, English cricketer
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith, English bass player and producer (The Yardbirds and Box of Frogs)
- 1944Gary Glitter, English singer-songwriter
- 1949David Vines, Australian economist and academic
- 1951Philip Bailey, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (Earth, Wind & Fire)
- 1963Izabela Kloc, Polish politician
- 1969Jonny Searle, English rower
- 1980Panagiotis Kafkis, Greek basketball player
- 1994Ajee' Wilson, American runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: The Greeks defeat the Turks at the Battle of Gravia Inn.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tetsuji Tamayama, Jonathan M. Parisen, Alodia Gosiengfiao, Kaori Momoi, Norma Winstone, Mandawuy Yunupingu, Richard Burton, Mirah, Stephanie Cayo, Tovah Feldshuh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 8, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1987 – Aaron Carter, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; July 25, 1970 – Ernesto Alterio, Argentinian-Spanish actor; July 4, 1912 – Viviane Romance, French actress and producer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029