Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1915. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,941 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,647 days or 34.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,285 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 14, 1947.
If a dog named Whitt - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whitt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Whitt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Q. Bryan
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1971Candice Night
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1972Darren Hayes
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
- 1983Elyes Gabel
View the complete list of May 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1850Ross Barnes, American baseball player and manager (d. 1915)
- 1859Johan Jensen, Danish mathematician and engineer (d. 1925)
- 1893Francis Ouimet, American golfer (d. 1967)
- 1938Jean Giraud, French author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1945Arthur Docters van Leeuwen, Dutch jurist and politician
- 1949David Vines, Australian economist and academic
- 1957Bill Cowher, American football player and coach
- 1980Panagiotis Kafkis, Greek basketball player
- 1983Matt Willis, English singer-songwriter, musician, and actor (Busted and McBusted)
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata, German-Indonesian model and actress
View the complete list of May 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
View the complete list of May 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Good, John Erman, Philip Ahn, Rose Marie, William So, Carl Franklin, Phil Foster, Veronica Taylor, Jon Schwartz, Jennifer Aniston.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 8, 1915.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th May 1915 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1924. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 8, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 128th day of 1915
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,941 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,647 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,285
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 14, 1947
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 20, 1924 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1941 – Bo Svenson, Swedish-American actor, director, and producer; December 20, 1922 – George Roy Hill, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002); August 9, 1985 – Haruka Kinami, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964