Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,603 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Clever - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clever will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Clever will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Bob Clampett
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1940Toni Tennille
- 1951Chris Frantz
- 1957Marie Myriam
- 1961David Winning
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1983Matt Willis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1829Louis Moreau Gottschalk, American pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1895Fulton J. Sheen, American archbishop (d. 1979)
- 1901Turkey Stearnes, American baseball player (d. 1979)
- 1936Haljand Udam, Estonian orientalist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1940Toni Tennille, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Captain & Tennille)
- 1942Martin Dobkin, Canadian doctor and politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga
- 1946André Boulerice, Canadian politician
- 1961Gert Kruys, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1974Korey Stringer, American football player (d. 2001)
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk, South Korean rapper and dancer (H.O.T. and jtL)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1945End of the Prague uprising, celebrated now as a national holiday in the Czech Republic.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chad Kroeger, Jeff Tweedy, Judith Ivey, Nobuyuki Hiyama, Paulette Goddard, Vincent Irizarry, Clu Gulager, Josiah Leming, Kelly Willard, Master Saleem.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 8, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1946 – Richard McGonagle, American actor; December 11, 1969 – Max Martini, American actor, director, and screenwriter; May 15, 1956 – Dan Patrick, American sportscaster and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216