Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1928. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,370 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,123 days or 30.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 16, 1960.
If a dog named Angie - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Angie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Angie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1946Candice Bergen
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1975Chris Diamantopoulos
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of May 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1824Jacob ben Moses Bachrach, Polish apologist and author (d. 1896)
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican-American actor (d. 1963)
- 1918Moisis Michail Bourlas, Greek soldier and educator (d. 2011)
- 1921Daniel Berrigan, American priest, poet, and activist
- 1926John Middleton Murry, Jr., English soldier, pilot, and author (d. 2002)
- 1937Sonny Curtis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1953Connie Kaldor, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1983Alan Campbell, Irish rower
- 1985Jake Long, American football player
View the complete list of May 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Seth’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1915World War I: Second Battle of Artois between German and French forces.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1945World War II: The Channel Islands are liberated by the British after five years of German occupation.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
View the complete list of May 9 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucio Battisti, Sofie Gråbøl, Mel Brooks, Tom Ford, Sonny Curtis, Masaya Onosaka, Alexandra Daddario, Elliott Yamin, Joe Lally, Mathieu Kassovitz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 9, 1928.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th May 1928 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 9, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 130th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,370 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,123 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,130
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 16, 1960
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1937 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1926 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.V.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1973 – Phil Joel, New Zealand singer-songwriter and bass player (Newsboys); September 29, 1946 – Patricia Hodge, English actress; April 6, 1942 – Barry Levinson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854