Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1950 was a Wednesday and it was the 305th day of the year 1950. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,804 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,601 days or 23.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 874 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 1982.
If a dog named Knives - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Knives will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Knives will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Barry Sadler
- 1947Jim Steinman
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1963Big Kenny
- 1963Katja Riemann
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
- 1983Yuko Ogura
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1839Pál Luthár Slovene-Hungarian organist, educator, and author (d. 1919)
- 1852Honinbo Shuei, Japanese Go player (d. 1907)
- 1888George Kenner, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1971)
- 1919Hermann Bondi, English-Austrian mathematician and cosmologist (d. 2005)
- 1931Arne Pedersen, Norwegian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1940Ramesh Chandra Lahoti, Indian jurist, 35th Chief Justice of India
- 1947Nick Owen, English journalist
- 1951Fabrice Luchini, French actor
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green, American actor
- 1981LaTavia Roberson, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Naomi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Emperor Otto III issues a deed to Gottschalk, Bishop of Freising, which is the oldest known document using the name Ostarrîchi (Austria in Old High German).
- 1755In Portugal, Lisbon is totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 1848In Boston, Massachusetts, the first medical school for women, The Boston Female Medical School (which later merged with the Boston University School of Medicine), opens.
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1918Western Ukraine gains its independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1942World War II: Matanikau Offensive begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends three days later with an American victory.
- 1955The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2012A fuel tank truck crashes and explodes in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh killing 26 people and injuring 135.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Sterban, Lee Mack, Della Reese, Leo Madder, Dirk Shafer, Julian Clary, Soulja Boy, Rob de Nijs, Don Stroud, Brittany Byrnes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1950.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1950 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 17, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1939. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 1st November 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1950
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,804 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,601 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 874
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 1982
- Age in dog years: 370 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 17, 1966 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1939 (-142)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1960 – David Tibet, English singer-songwriter (Current 93 and Death in June); September 7, 1949 – Gloria Gaynor, American singer-songwriter and actress; April 18, 1992 – Chloe Bennet, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966