Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,540 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1944Kinky Friedman
- 1958Rachel Ticotin
- 1962Anthony Kiedis
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1984Natalia Tena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1585Jan Brożek, Polish mathematician, physician, and astronomer (d. 1652)
- 1808John Taylor, English-American religious leader, 3rd President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1887)
- 1839Pál Luthár Slovene-Hungarian organist, educator, and author (d. 1919)
- 1860Boies Penrose, American lawyer and politician (d. 1921)
- 1944Oscar Temaru, French-Polynesian politician, President of French Polynesia
- 1947Nick Owen, English journalist
- 1957Carlos Paião, Portuguese singer-songwriter (d. 1988)
- 1963Rick Allen, English drummer (Def Leppard)
- 1967Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1972Sean Roberge, Canadian actor (d. 1996)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1141Empress Matilda‘s reign as 'Lady of the English’ends with Stephen of Blois regaining the title of King of England.
- 1520The Strait of Magellan, the passage immediately south of mainland South America connecting the Pacific and the Atlantic Oceans, is first discovered and navigated by European explorer Ferdinand Magellan during the first recorded circumnavigation voyage.
- 1884The Gaelic Athletic Association is set up in Hayes’s Hotel in Thurles, County Tipperary.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1952Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first large hydrogen bomb, codenamed “Mike” [“M” for megaton], in the Eniwetok atoll, located in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean. The explosion had a yield of ten megatons.
- 1955The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- 1960While campaigning for President of the United States, John F. Kennedy announces his idea of the Peace Corps.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Leon Jaworski is appointed as the new Watergate Special Prosecutor.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
- 2012A fuel tank truck crashes and explodes in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh killing 26 people and injuring 135.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessie Cave, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Mikie Hara, Dann Hume, Una Merkel, Floyd Cramer, Patrick Juvet, Joe Greene, Dadasaheb Torne, Gene Krupa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1966 – GZA, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan); May 3, 1965 – Rob Brydon, Welsh actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 4, 1978 – Mick Cain, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239