Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1958. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,029 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,343 days or 20.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 1990.
If a dog named Too - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Too will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Too will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1661Florent Carton Dancourt
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1922George S. Irving
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1971Vikram Chatwal
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1972Sean Roberge
- 1975Bo Bice
- 1978Manju Warrier
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1881Perikles Ioannidis, Greek admiral (d. 1965)
- 1887L.S. Lowry, English painter and illustrator (d. 1976)
- 1926Betsy Palmer, American actress (d. 2015)
- 1931Shunsuke Kikuchi, Japanese composer
- 1932Francis Arinze, Nigerian cardinal
- 1941Alfio Basile, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1957Peter Ostrum, American actor and veterinarian
- 1958Jim Steinmeyer, American magician and author
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Park Shin-yang, South Korean actor
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, is exhibited to the public for the first time.
- 1848In Boston, Massachusetts, the first medical school for women, The Boston Female Medical School (which later merged with the Boston University School of Medicine), opens.
- 1894Thomas Edison films American sharpshooter Annie Oakley, which is instrumental in her hiring by Buffalo Bill for his Wild West Show.
- 1896A picture showing the bare breasts of a woman appears in National Geographic magazine for the first time.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1938Seabiscuit defeats War Admiral in an upset victory during a match race deemed “the match of the century” in horse racing.
- 1943World War II: In support of the landings on Bougainville, U.S. aircraft carrier forces attack the huge Japanese base at Rabaul.
- 1944World War II: Units of the British Army land at Walcheren in the Netherlands.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 1957The Mackinac Bridge, the world’s longest suspension bridge between anchorages at the time, opens to traffic connecting Michigan’s upper and lower peninsulas.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleonora Duse, Paddy McAloon, Brian Posehn, Merritt Wever, Robert Cummings, Jerry Donahue, Cilla Kung, Cheryl Holdridge, Lewis Milestone, Terry Becker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1958 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 1st November 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1958
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 251 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,029 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,343 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 746
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 1990
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1949 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1942 (-174)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards (November 3, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1976 – Natalia Livingston, American actress and producer; March 2, 1949 – Alain Chamfort, French singer; April 15, 1992 – Kimberly Dos Ramos, Venezuelan actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829