Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 305th day of the year 1982. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,116 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,705 days or 12.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 10, 2014.
If a dog named Georgia - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Georgia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Georgia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1661Florent Carton Dancourt
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya
- 1937Bill Anderson
- 1942Marcia Wallace
- 1947Jim Steinman
- 1949David Foster
- 1951Belita Moreno
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
- 1986Penn Badgley
View the complete list of November 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1762Spencer Perceval, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1812)
- 1878Carlos Saavedra Lamas, Argentinian academic and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1959)
- 1880Sholem Asch, Polish-American author and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1886Sakutarō Hagiwara, Japanese poet and critic (d. 1942)
- 1888Blessed Michał Sopoćko, known as the Apostle of Divine Mercy (d. 1975)
- 1903Edward Greeves, Jr., Australian footballer (d. 1963)
- 1963Mark Hughes, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1965Patrik Ringborg, Swedish conductor
- 1979Milan Dudić, Serbian footballer
- 1988Masahiro Tanaka, Japanese baseball player
View the complete list of November 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cheryl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1688William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- 1755In Portugal, Lisbon is totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 1790Edmund Burke publishes Reflections on the Revolution in France, in which he predicts that the French Revolution will end in a disaster.
- 1859The current Cape Lookout, North Carolina, lighthouse is lit for the first time. Its first-order Fresnel lens can be seen for about 19 mi in good conditions.
- 1938Seabiscuit defeats War Admiral in an upset victory during a match race deemed “the match of the century” in horse racing.
- 1946Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is ordained to the priesthood by Kraków’s archbishop, Adam Sapieha.
- 1950Pope Pius XII claims papal infallibility when he formally defines the dogma of the Assumption of Mary.
- 1950Puerto Rican nationalists Griselio Torresola and Oscar Collazo attempt to assassinate US President Harry S. Truman at Blair House.
- 1963The Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, with the largest radio telescope ever constructed, officially opens.
View the complete list of November 1 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariella Frostrup, Marianne Denicourt, Kelly Slater, Lupillo Rivera, Raphael Saadiq, Liz Cochran, Tim Bowman, Senem Kuyucuoğlu, Sister Bliss, Simon Nye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 1, 1982.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st November 1982 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 10, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1976. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 1st November 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 1, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 305th day of 1982
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,116 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,705 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 479
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 10, 2014
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 10, 1986 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1976 (-155)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes (November 6, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: I.XI.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1911 – Lucille Ball, American actress, singer, and producer (d. 1989); March 16, 1965 – Belén Rueda, Spanish actress and singer; September 28, 1942 – Pierre Clémenti, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130