Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1932. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,385 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,462 days or 28.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,063 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1964.
If a dog named Tailer - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tailer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tailer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jane Froman
- 1947Greg Lake
- 1949Ann Reinking
- 1955Roland Emmerich
- 1963Tommy Davidson
- 1965Sean Hughes
- 1974Chris Lilley
- 1983Miranda Lambert
- 1985Ricki-Lee Coulter
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1887Arnold Zweig, German author and activist (d. 1968)
- 1929Ninón Sevilla, Cuban-Mexican actress and dancer (d. 2015)
- 1935Igor Dmitriyevich Novikov, Russian astronomer, astrophysicist, and cosmologist
- 1937Albert Hall, American actor
- 1939Allan Moffat, Canadian-Australian race car driver
- 1948Shigesato Itoi, Japanese video game designer and voice actor, created EarthBound
- 1954Kevin Spraggett, Canadian chess player
- 1963Tommy Davidson, American actor and screenwriter
- 1980Calvin Chen, Taiwanese singer and actor (Fahrenheit)
- 1984Ludovic Obraniak, Polish footballer
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1659Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh. This is also recognised as the first defence of Swarajya
- 1847The passenger ship Stephen Whitney is wrecked in thick fog off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 92 of the 110 on board. The disaster results in the construction of the Fastnet Rock lighthouse.
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming one of only three American Civil War soldiers executed for war crimes.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa and Washington, D.C.) that said on November 11, 1918, all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1944The ammunition ship USS Mount Hood explodes at Seeadler Harbour, Manus, Admiralty Islands, killing at least 432 and wounding 371.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1972Southern Airways Flight 49 from Birmingham, Alabama is hijacked and, at one point, is threatened with crashing into the nuclear installation at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. After two days, the plane lands in Havana, Cuba, where the hijackers are jailed by Fidel Castro.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc-André Grondin, Bruce Abbott, Neil Tennant, Claire Cooper, Kim Wilde, Willem Duys, Tal Bachman, Cynthia Gibb, Paulo Vanzolini, Luke Evans.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1932.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1932 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 10, 1912. Your incompatibility score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1932
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,385 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,462 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,063
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 1964
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 15, 1947 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 10, 1912 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1963 – Hideo Kojima, Japanese director and producer; November 14, 1936 – Freddie Garrity, English singer and actor (Freddie and the Dreamers) (d. 2006); April 11, 1979 – Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Iranian-Canadian model, singer, and activist, Miss World Canada 2003.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,813