Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 315th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 898 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Rossella Falk
- 1937Albert Hall
- 1939Russell Means
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch
- 1945Terence Davies
- 1947Greg Lake
- 1966Vanessa Angel
- 1983Miranda Lambert
- 1984Britt Irvin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1871Winston Churchill, American author (d. 1947)
- 1888Andrei Tupolev, Russian engineer and designer, founded the Tupolev Company (d. 1972)
- 1912Birdie Tebbetts, American baseball player and manager (d. 1999)
- 1916Louis le Brocquy, Irish painter and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1953Les Miles, American football player and coach
- 1956Sinbad, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1973Patrik Berger, Czech footballer
- 1977Erik Nevland, Norwegian footballer
- 1983Miranda Lambert, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pistol Annies)
- 1987Theo Peckham, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775The United States Marine Corps is founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia by Samuel Nicholas.
- 1793A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Pierre Gaspard Chaumette.
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1944The ammunition ship USS Mount Hood explodes at Seeadler Harbour, Manus, Admiralty Islands, killing at least 432 and wounding 371.
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1970The Soviet lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1971In Cambodia, Khmer Rouge forces attack the city of Phnom Penh and its airport, killing 44, wounding at least 30 and damaging nine aircraft.
- 2006Sri Lankan Tamil Parliamentarian Nadarajah Raviraj is assassinated in Colombo.
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evi Goffin, Kevin Kennedy, Maricel Soriano, Jericho Rosales, Ed Begley, Linda Robson, Renée Elise Goldsberry, James Drury, Dondre Whitfield, Beni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1934 – Halit Refiğ, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009); April 16, 1971 – Peter Billingsley, American actor, director, and producer; January 31, 1942 – Daniela Bianchi, Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873