Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 315th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 897 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Russell Johnson
- 1926Rossella Falk
- 1945Terence Davies
- 1947Dave Loggins
- 1958Massimo Morsello
- 1959Mackenzie Phillips
- 1972DJ Ashba
- 1999Kiernan Shipka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1899Swami Satyabhakta, Indian guru, philosopher, and scholar (d. 1998)
- 1920Ina Clough, English actress (d. 2003)
- 1934A. Thurairajah, Sri Lankan engineer and academic (d. 1994)
- 1950Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1954Kevin Spraggett, Canadian chess player
- 1955Jack Clark, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1980Yevhen Lutsenko, Ukrainian footballer
- 1984Britt Irvin, Canadian actress and singer
- 1990Kristina Vogel, German cyclist
- 1992Rafał Wolski, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674Anglo-Dutch War: As provided in the Treaty of Westminster, Netherlands cedes New Netherland to England.
- 1793A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Pierre Gaspard Chaumette.
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1944The ammunition ship USS Mount Hood explodes at Seeadler Harbour, Manus, Admiralty Islands, killing at least 432 and wounding 371.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
- 2007Ten to forty thousand people march toward the royal palace of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur to hand over a memorandum to the King demanding electoral reform.
- 2009Ships of the South and North Korean navies skirmish off Daecheong Island in the Yellow Sea.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dana Elcar, Dave Wong, The Mighty Hannibal, Kevin Hart, Eva Le Gallienne, Rain Pryor, Juliana Hatfield, Kaneto Shindo, Philipp Kirkorov, Major Lance.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1967 – Chad Channing, American singer and drummer; July 25, 1928 – Mario Montenegro, Filipino actor (d. 1988); August 5, 1966 – Jennifer Finch, American singer, bass player, and photographer (L7 and The Shocker).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880