Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 314th day of the year 1966. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,127 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,376 days or 17.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 19, 1998.
If a dog named Ricky Bobby - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ricky Bobby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ricky Bobby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Olga Grey
- 1946Alaina Reed Hall
- 1963Tommy Davidson
- 1968Steve Brookstein
- 1969Jens Lehmann
- 1970Vince Vieluf
- 1972DJ Ashba
- 1978David Paetkau
- 1999Kiernan Shipka
View the complete list of November 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1893John P. Marquand, American author (d. 1960)
- 1916Dr. Tangalanga, Argentinian comedian and author (d. 2013)
- 1945Terence Davies, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1965Jamie Dixon, American basketball player and coach
- 1965Sean Hughes, English-Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1972Lou Brutus, American singer-songwriter, radio host, and photographer
- 1972Shawn Green, American baseball player
- 1981Marko Tomasović, Croatian boxer
- 1990Robert Primus, Trinidadian footballer
- 1991Genevieve Buechner, Canadian actress
View the complete list of November 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1659Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh. This is also recognised as the first defence of Swarajya
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1793A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Pierre Gaspard Chaumette.
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1970The Soviet lunar probe Lunokhod 1 is launched.
- 1975The 729-foot-long freighter SS Edmund Fitzgerald sinks during a storm on Lake Superior, killing all 29 crew on board.
- 2002Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
- 2008Over five months after landing on Mars, NASA declares the Phoenix mission concluded after communications with the lander were lost.
View the complete list of November 10 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ebru Gündeş, Emanuela Pacotto, Robert Wagner, Emilio Fernández, Warner Anderson, Snitz Edwards, Tom McCamus, Isabel Jewell, Franco De Vita, Jackie Washington.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 10, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th November 1966 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 8, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +210. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Poor Side of Town by Johnny Rivers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 10th November 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 10, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 314th day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,127 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,376 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 648
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 19, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 8, 1937 (+210)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1987 (-159)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Poor Side of Town by Johnny Rivers (November 12, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1984 – Rachelle Leah, American model and actress; April 8, 1941 – Darlene Gillespie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer; June 16, 1920 – Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Indian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045