Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 314th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,310 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ina Clough
- 1924Russell Johnson
- 1947Greg Lake
- 1966Vanessa Angel
- 1968Steve Brookstein
- 1968Tracy Morgan
- 1970Vince Vieluf
- 1974Chris Lilley
- 1986Josh Peck
- 1989Taron Egerton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1920Rafael del Pino, Spanish businessman, founded the Ferrovial Company (d. 2008)
- 1927Sohei Miyashita, Japanese politician, Japanese Minister of Defense (d. 2013)
- 1934Lucien Bianchi, Italian-Belgian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1954Bob Stanley, American baseball player and coach
- 1976Mike Leclerc, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Matt Mullins, American actor, director, producer, and martial artist
- 1980Troy Bell, American basketball player
- 1981Marko Tomasović, Croatian boxer
- 1985Ricki-Lee Coulter, New Zealand singer-songwriter and dancer (Young Divas)
- 1995Ralfs Grīnbergs, Latvian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming one of only three American Civil War soldiers executed for war crimes.
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1972Southern Airways Flight 49 from Birmingham, Alabama is hijacked and, at one point, is threatened with crashing into the nuclear installation at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. After two days, the plane lands in Havana, Cuba, where the hijackers are jailed by Fidel Castro.
- 1979A 106-car Canadian Pacific freight train carrying explosive and poisonous chemicals from Windsor, Ontario, Canada derails in Mississauga, Ontario, just west of Toronto, causing a massive explosion and the largest peacetime evacuation in Canadian history and one of the largest in North American history.
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 2007Ten to forty thousand people march toward the royal palace of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur to hand over a memorandum to the King demanding electoral reform.
- 2008Over five months after landing on Mars, NASA declares the Phoenix mission concluded after communications with the lander were lost.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Paul Steuer, Fifi D'Orsay, İlhan İrem, Antonello Venditti, Lance Kinsey, Yu Yamada, Mary Lou Lord, Abe Forsythe, James Woods, Yuka Kashino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 10, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1960 – Robert F. Chew, American actor (d. 2013); February 13, 1960 – Matt Salinger, American actor and producer; June 16, 1969 – MC Ren, American rapper and producer (N.W.A).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025