Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1912 was a Monday and it was the 316th day of the year 1912. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,934 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,978 days or 35.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,318 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1944.
If a dog named Short - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Short will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Short will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Susan Kohner
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1960Stanley Tucci
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1967Frank John Hughes
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1985Kalan Porter
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
- 1989Reina Tanaka
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1569Martin Ruland the Younger, German physician and chemist (d. 1611)
- 1852Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1925)
- 1863Paul Signac, French painter (d. 1935)
- 1909Robert Ryan, American actor (d. 1973)
- 1927Mose Allison, American singer and pianist
- 1928Ernestine Anderson, American singer
- 1931Veronica Hurst, Maltese-English actress
- 1932Germano Mosconi, Italian journalist (d. 2012)
- 1986François Trinh-Duc, French rugby player
- 1986Mark Sanchez, American football player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Crysler’s Farm – British and Canadian forces defeat a larger American force, causing the Americans to abandon their Saint Lawrence campaign.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 1992The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erdoğan Atalay, John P. Finnegan, Vassilis Tsitsanis, Jo Anne Worley, Giancarlo Esposito, Robbie Nevil, Bridgetta Tomarchio, Matt Goss, Frank Welker, Ward Bond.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1912 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 13, 1909. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1933. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1912
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,934 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,978 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,318
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1944
- Age in dog years: 523 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 13, 1909 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1933 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1933 – The Singing Nun, Belgian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and nun (d. 1985); May 27, 1988 – Mari Pokinen, Estonian actress and singer; September 24, 1947 – Erik Hivju, Norwegian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935