Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 315th day of the year 1926. It was the 45th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,882 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,294 days or 30.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1958.
If a dog named Flax - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flax will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Flax will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1945Vince Martell
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1985Jessica Sierra
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1888Abul Kalam Azad, Indian activist, scholar, and politician (d. 1958)
- 1914Howard Fast, American author and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1946Al Holbert, American race car driver (d. 1988)
- 1948Andrzej Czok, Polish mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Alison Doody, Irish model and actress
- 1980Willie Parker, American football player
- 1981Natalie Glebova, Russian-Canadian model, Miss Universe 2005
- 1988Mikako Komatsu, Japanese voice actress
- 1992Sofía Luini, Argentine tennis player
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Crysler’s Farm – British and Canadian forces defeat a larger American force, causing the Americans to abandon their Saint Lawrence campaign.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Sellars, Josh Kelley, Octave Octavian Teodorescu, William Talman, John Karlen, Warwick Davis, Victoria Williams, Chayanne, George Martin, Gene Barry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1926 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1926
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 45th Thursday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 86 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,882 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,294 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1958
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1932 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (-180)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1941 – Wayne Kemp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015); August 11, 1952 – Bob Mothersbaugh, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Devo); January 7, 1977 – Michelle Behennah, Singaporean-English model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930