Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1960. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,235 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,412 days or 20.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 1992.
If a dog named Custos - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Custos will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Custos will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925June Whitfield
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1958Carlos Lacámara
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1982Jeremy Williams
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1869Victor Emmanuel III of Italy (d. 1947)
- 1907Orestis Laskos, Greek director, screenwriter, and poet (d. 1992)
- 1915William Proxmire, American soldier, journalist, and politician (d. 2005)
- 1916Robert Carr, English engineer and politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 2012)
- 1925June Whitfield, English actress and singer
- 1935Bibi Andersson, Swedish actress
- 1942Jonathan Fenby, English journalist and businessman
- 1958Luz Casal, Spanish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1960Cristina Odone, Kenyan-Italian journalist and author
- 1972Tyler Christopher, American actor
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hugh’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1215The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are, by that doctrine, said to transform into the body and blood of Christ.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1967Vietnam War: In a propaganda ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, three American prisoners of war are released by the Viet Cong and turned over to “new left” antiwar activist Tom Hayden.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Burtka, Ayesha Takia, Casey Neistat, Lucas Grabeel, Yuridia, Brad Hall, Thelma Holt, Sarah Vandenbergh, Ali Lohan, Irina Björklund.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1960 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 22, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 1, 1942. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,235 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,412 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 753
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 1992
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 22, 1986 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 1, 1942 (-175)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles (November 14, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1940 – Dario Argento, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter; August 17, 1933 – Mark Dinning, American singer (d. 1986); September 28, 1943 – J. T. Walsh, American actor (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,034