Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 315th day of the year 1983. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,391 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,464 days or 12.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 454 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 20, 2015.
If a dog named Nupy - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nupy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nupy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1933Jim Boyd
- 1935Bibi Andersson
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1965Max Mutchnick
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1987Yuya Tegoshi
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Bernardo Tasso, Italian courtier and poet (d. 1569)
- 1928Gracita Morales, Spanish actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1943Jorien van den Herik, Dutch businessman
- 1944Chris Smither, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1944Jennifer Bate, English organist
- 1955Dave Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters, The Knitters, The Flesh Eaters, and X)
- 1956Ian Craig Marsh, English guitarist (The Human League, Heaven 17, and British Electric Foundation)
- 1968Muangchai Kittikasem, Thai boxer
- 1984Stephen Hunt, English footballer
- 1990Georginio Wijnaldum, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tommy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1926The United States Numbered Highway System, including U.S. Route 66, is established.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elsie de Wolfe, Alessia Cara, Brian Dunkleman, Margaret Hayes, Robert Dahlqvist, Nagi Yanagi, Professor Griff, Risa Hirako, Lene Marlin, Monica.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1983.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1983 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 10, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 11, 1988. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 124 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,391 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,464 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 454
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2015
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 10, 1983 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 11, 1988 (-128)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie (November 12, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1947 – Peter Skellern, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Oasis); July 5, 1966 – Susannah Doyle, English actress, director, and playwright; December 15, 1972 – Stuart Townsend, Irish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,089