Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,459 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Shocker - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shocker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shocker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1977Logan Whitehurst
- 1983Laura Smet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1316John I of France (d. 1316)
- 1887Georgia O'Keeffe, American painter (d. 1986)
- 1903Stewie Dempster, New Zealand cricketer and coach (d. 1974)
- 1936Tara Singh Hayer, Indian-Canadian journalist and publisher (d. 1998)
- 1945Bob Gunton, American actor and singer
- 1952Zoltán Buday, Hungarian-Canadian actor
- 1953James Widdoes, American actor, director, and producer
- 1967Greg Anthony, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1979Brooks Bollinger, American football player and coach
- 1991Maxime Colin, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karolyn Grimes, Aleksandr Abdulov, Tony Kanal, Rick Derringer, Sue Thompson, Sia Barbi, Will Sampson, Delbert Mann, Nicola Peltz, Sophia Vossou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1981 – Melissa Claire Egan, American actress; January 8, 1987 – Freddie Stroma, English actor and singer; September 23, 1975 – Chris Hawkins, English journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231