Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 319th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1954Randy Thomas
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
- 1990Erika Yazawa
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1891W. Averell Harriman, American businessman and politician, 11th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 1986)
- 1896Leonard Lord, English businessman (d. 1967)
- 1929Ed Asner, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1951Joe Puerta, American singer and bass player (Ambrosia)
- 1952Randy Savage, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1954Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Polish journalist and politician, 3rd President of Poland
- 1957Michael Woythe, German footballer and manager
- 1960Susanne Lothar, German actress (d. 2012)
- 1985Casnel Bushay, Vincentian sprinter
- 1991Shailene Woodley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1943The Holocaust: German SS leader Heinrich Himmler orders that Gypsies are to be put “on the same level as Jews and placed in concentration camps”. (See Porajmos.)
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1985A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Altman, Dennis Potter, Paul Thomas Anderson, Martina Gedeck, Rebecca Schaeffer, Cassie Ventura, Young Maylay, Dave King, Sofía Lama, Julie Kavner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1976 – Aaron Lohr, American actor and singer; December 8, 1950 – Dan Hartman, American singer-songwriter and producer (Edgar Winter Group) (d. 1994); June 20, 1981 – Maricar Reyes, Filipino actress and physician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077