Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 319th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Orchard
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1980Ace Young
- 1986Jerry Roush
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1688Louis Bertrand Castel, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1757)
- 1784Jérôme Bonaparte, French husband of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1860)
- 1793Michel Chasles, French mathematician and academic (d. 1880)
- 1886René Guénon, French-Egyptian philosopher and author (d. 1951)
- 1901Elmar Kaljot, Estonian footballer (d. 1969)
- 1912Harald Keres, Estonian physicist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1919Joseph Wapner, American lieutenant and judge
- 1934Joanna Barnes, American actress and author
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1957Harold Marcuse, American historian and educator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lenna Kuurmaa, Esther Rolle, Mabel Normand, Huang Wenyong, Hatsune Matsushima, Robert Charlebois, Bobcat Goldthwait, Tex Williams, Craig Chester, Nigel Havers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1969 – Ben Harper, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relentless7 and Fistful of Mercy); November 8, 1994 – Lauren Alaina, American singer; December 25, 1954 – Steve Wariner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188