Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1916. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,536 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,512 days or 34.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,271 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1948.
If a dog named Sherly - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sherly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sherly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1931Hubert Sumlin
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1967Lisa Bonet
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1988Janelle Jamer
- 1993Pete Davidson
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1892Tazio Nuvolari, Italian race car driver (d. 1953)
- 1896Joan Lindsay, Australian author and critic (d. 1984)
- 1928Clu Gulager, American actor and director
- 1935Magdi Yacoub, Egyptian-English surgeon and academic
- 1936John Moore, Australian businessman and politician, 46th Australian Minister for Defence
- 1952Robin McKinley, American author
- 1958Marg Helgenberger, American actress
- 1966Dave Kushner, American guitarist (Velvet Revolver, Electric Love Hogs, Loaded, and DKFXP)
- 1973Carli Norris, English actress
- 1981Osi Umenyiora, English-American football player
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1973U.S. President Richard Nixon signs the Trans-Alaska Pipeline Authorization Act into law, authorizing the construction of the Alaska Pipeline.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keiji Fujiwara, Doug Bradley, Michael Bailey Smith, Emily Robins, Blair Underwood, Crystallia, Aisha Tyler, Jack Carter, David Arquette, Kim Ji-soo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1916 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1916
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 84 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,536 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,512 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,271
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1948
- Age in dog years: 428 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1950 – Alex Chilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Box Tops and Big Star) (d. 2010); September 13, 1990 – Aoi Nakabeppu, Japanese model and actress; January 12, 1972 – Randy Sklar, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850