Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1944. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,802 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,601 days or 26.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 975 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1976.
If a dog named Fluffy Blaze - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fluffy Blaze will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fluffy Blaze will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cecilia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1964Maeve Quinlan
- 1972Missi Pyle
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1976Dan Black
- 1977Gigi Edgley
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1988Janelle Jamer
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1717Jean le Rond d'Alembert, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1793)
- 1889George S. Kaufman, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1961)
- 1890Elpidio Quirino, Filipino lawyer and politician, 6th President of the Philippines (d. 1956)
- 1950Manuel Zamora, Filipino politician
- 1951Miguel Sandoval, American actor and director
- 1952Peter Keefe, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2010)
- 1968Vlado Šola, Croatian handball player
- 1984Gemma Atkinson, English model and actress
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown, American actress
- 1984Mark Bunn, English footballer
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zawachin, Sherina Munaf, John Butler, Madlib, James Clavell, Evan Parke, Magic Sam, Roxanne Shanté, Ryoko Shiraishi, William Russ.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1944 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 2, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1944
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,802 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,601 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 975
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1976
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 2, 1946 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1976 – Soleil Moon Frye, American actress and producer; March 22, 1974 – Kidada Jones, American actress and fashion designer; August 22, 1932 – Gabriele Tinti, Italian actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849