Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 320th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 452 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Kunta - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kunta will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kunta will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi
- 1966Dean McDermott
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1971Annely Peebo
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1983Victor Vazquez
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1927Dolo Coker, American pianist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1931Luciano Bottaro, Italian author and illustrator (d. 2006)
- 1941Dan Penn, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1945Lynn Hunt, American historian, author, and academic
- 1961Frank Bruno, English boxer
- 1976Martijn Zuijdweg, Dutch swimmer
- 1980Kayte Christensen, American basketball player
- 1985Maki Nishiyama, Japanese model and actress
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran, Irish singer and model (The Wanted)
- 1995Changjo, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Teen Top)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1822American Old West: Missouri trader William Becknell arrives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, over a route that became known as the Santa Fe Trail.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Moyer, Hermione Gingold, Larissa Wilson, Yuki Furukawa, Kamal Haasan, Peter Firth, Jason Sehorn, Mike Grady, Tom Chaplin, Stefan Ludik.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 16, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1978 – Stefanie Sun, Singaporean singer-songwriter and pianist; August 18, 1916 – Don Keefer, American actor (d. 2014); October 10, 1963 – Anita Mui, Hong Kong singer and actress (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212