Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1921. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,613 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,871 days or 32.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1953.
If a dog named Raynie Mae - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raynie Mae will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Raynie Mae will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Fenella Fielding
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1769Duchess Charlotte Georgine of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1818)
- 1902Eugene Wigner, Hungarian physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1995)
- 1904Isamu Noguchi, American sculptor and architect (d. 1988)
- 1927Fenella Fielding, English actress
- 1940Aşık Mahzuni Şerif, Turkish composer, author, and poet (d. 2002)
- 1951Dean Paul Martin, American singer, actor, and tennis player (Dino, Desi & Billy) (d. 1987)
- 1966Sophie Marceau, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1973Leslie Bibb, American actress and producer
- 1980Jay Bradley, American wrestler
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kerem Yılmazer, Brian Glover, Jaclyn Victor, David Opatoshu, Sandra, Steve Martin, Mackenzie Foy, Sırrı Süreyya Önder, Teo Gheorghiu, Lacey Chabert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1921.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1921 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1920. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 20, 1938. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,613 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,871 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,206
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1953
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1920 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 20, 1938 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1982 – Tuba Büyüküstün, Turkish actress; November 8, 1950 – Mary Hart, American journalist and actress; February 17, 1972 – Taylor Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880