Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1944. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,155 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,052 days or 24.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 920 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1976.
If a dog named Rena - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rena will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rena will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1966Daisy Fuentes
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1927Fenella Fielding, English actress
- 1927Robert Drasnin, American clarinet player and composer (d. 2015)
- 1940Aşık Mahzuni Şerif, Turkish composer, author, and poet (d. 2002)
- 1953Babis Tennes, Greek footballer and manager
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe, American singer, producer, and actor (New Edition and Bell Biv DeVoe)
- 1976Diane Neal, American actress
- 1980Israel Idonije, Nigerian-Canadian football player
- 1982Lucy Durack, Australian actress and singer
- 1982Otacílio Mariano Neto, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Harry Lloyd, English actor
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Satoshi Ohno, Hugh Jackman, Chad Connell, Alexa Ray Joel, Herbert Léonard, Kasumi Arimura, Adina Howard, James Patterson, Carl Barât, Matt Frewer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1944.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1944 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1944
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 238 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,155 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,052 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 920
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1976
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1960 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1975 – Chenoa, Argentinian-Spanish singer; October 22, 1992 – Sofia Vassilieva, American actress; November 20, 1947 – Joe Walsh, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Eagles, James Gang, and Barnstorm).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945