Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Emik - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emik will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Emik will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1984Park Han-byul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1681Pierre François le Courayer, French theologian and author (d. 1776)
- 1906Rollie Stiles, American baseball player (d. 2007)
- 1928Arman, French-American painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1943Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer
- 1961Robert Stethem, American soldier (d. 1985)
- 1966Daisy Fuentes, Cuban-American model and actress
- 1974Eunice Barber, Sierra Leonean-French heptathlete and long jumper
- 1978Rachel McAdams, Canadian actress
- 1983Christopher Paolini, American author
- 1983Scott Moore, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1855David Livingstone becomes the first European to see the Victoria Falls in what is now present-day Zambia-Zimbabwe.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: RJ Jimenez, Allison Mack, Pauleen Luna, Dominique Swain, Steffi Sidney, Jessica Lucas, Michael Omartian, Curt Smith, Tia Mowry, Toula Grivas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1943 – Joe Medjuck, Canadian actor and producer; September 23, 1978 – Worm Miller, American actor, director, and screenwriter; June 30, 1963 – Rupert Graves, English actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198