Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,381 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1978Zoë Bell
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1988Eric Nam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 9Vespasian, Roman emperor (d. 79)
- 1935Toni Sailer, Austrian skier and actor (d. 2009)
- 1937Peter Cook, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- 1947Robert “Stewkey” Antoni, American singer and keyboard player (Nazz and Fuse)
- 1951Jack Vettriano, Scottish painter
- 1966Alvin Patrimonio, Filipino basketball player
- 1975Jerome James, American basketball player
- 1983Christopher Paolini, American author
- 1987Gemma Spofforth, English swimmer
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith, American singer-songwriter and fiddler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1855David Livingstone becomes the first European to see the Victoria Falls in what is now present-day Zambia-Zimbabwe.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1933United States recognizes Soviet Union.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Thomas, Titina De Filippo, Kendall Jenner, Tony Joe White, Cheryl Fergison, Jane Avril, Paula Poundstone, Michael Ian Black, Akihiro Miwa, Diana Ross.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1970 – Brian Welch, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Korn and Love and Death); January 21, 1918 – Chichay, Filipino actress (d. 1993); September 29, 1968 – Samir Soni, English-Indian model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969