Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1978Zoë Bell
- 1983Viva Bianca
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1921Albert Bertelsen, Danish painter and illustrator
- 1927Nicholas Taylor, Geologist, businessman and politician
- 1939Auberon Waugh, English journalist and author (d. 2001)
- 1942István Rosztóczy, Hungarian-Japanese microbiologist and physician (d. 1993)
- 1944Lorne Michaels, Canadian-American screenwriter and producer, created Saturday Night Live
- 1944Tom Seaver, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1945Lesley Abdela, English journalist and activist
- 1947Steven E. de Souza, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Randy Black, Canadian drummer (Annihilator and Primal Fear)
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera, Venezuelan model, Miss World 1995
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doug Ingle, Peter Sinfield, Moya Brennan, Wanya Morris, Alan Doyle, Brian Van Holt, Rodger Bumpass, Willie Dunn, Geoffrey Rush, Judith Ivey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1933 – Linden Chiles, American actor (d. 2013); March 4, 1981 – Gareth Knapman, English actor and director; April 8, 1926 – Shirley Mills, American actress and dancer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050