Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,611 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Squeezelee - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Squeezelee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Squeezelee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Frank Fay
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1951Dean Paul Martin
- 1975Lord Infamous
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1983Viva Bianca
- 1988Eric Nam
- 1994Raquel Castro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1576Roque González de Santa Cruz, Paraguayan missionary and saint (d. 1628)
- 1749Nicolas Appert, French chef, invented canning (d. 1841)
- 1790August Ferdinand Möbius, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1868)
- 1793Charles Lock Eastlake, English painter, historian, and academic (d. 1865)
- 1835Andrew L. Harris, American general and politician, 44th Governor of Ohio (d. 1915)
- 1926Robert Brown, American actor
- 1943Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer
- 1955Dennis Maruk, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1977Paul Shepherd, English footballer
- 1986Everth Cabrera, Nicaraguan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Watanabe, Ileana Cotrubaș, Sara Quin, Joe Warfield, Steve Kanaly, Caitlin Glass, Sarah Vaughan, Bianca Manalo, Ana Torroja, Theophanis Lamboukas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 17, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1954 – Jimmy Nail, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; September 7, 1985 – Alyssa Diaz, American actress; March 24, 1960 – Annabella Sciorra, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195