Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,786 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,595 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 2012.
If a dog named Taifa - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taifa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Taifa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Frank Fay
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1951Dean Paul Martin
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1976Brandon Call
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1790August Ferdinand Möbius, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1868)
- 1905Astrid of Sweden (d. 1935)
- 1923Bert Sutcliffe, New Zealand cricketer and coach (d. 2001)
- 1925Jean Faut, American baseball player and bowler
- 1942Kang Kek Iew, Cambodian criminal
- 1944Tom Seaver, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1961Robert Stethem, American soldier (d. 1985)
- 1973Leslie Bibb, American actress and producer
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera, Venezuelan model, Miss World 1995
- 1986Nani, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1903The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party splits into two groups: The Bolsheviks (Russian for “majority”) and Mensheviks (Russian for “minority”).
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1969Cold War: Negotiators from the Soviet Union and the United States meet in Helsinki, Finland to begin SALT I negotiations aimed at limiting the number of strategic weapons on both sides.
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Molly Hagan, Robert N. Thompson, Peter Hermann, Verónica Castro, N. Ravikiran, La Toya Jackson, Howard Vernon, Keri Hilson, Nikki Sixx, Bruce Springsteen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 17, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1964 – Masaya Onosaka, Japanese voice actor and singer; February 14, 1983 – Rhydian Roberts, Welsh singer and actor; February 5, 1994 – Saki Nakajima, Japanese singer (Cute, Guardians 4, and Petitmoni).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,360