Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1991 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1991. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,421 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,474 days or 9.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 26, 2023.
If a dog named Archiebold - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Archiebold will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Archiebold will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1944Danny DeVito
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1978Rachel McAdams
- 1978Zoë Bell
- 1988Eric Nam
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1906Soichiro Honda, Japanese engineer and businessman, co-founded the Honda Motor Company (d. 1991)
- 1934Anthony King, Canadian-English psephologist and academic
- 1945Roland Joffé, English-French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Robert “Stewkey” Antoni, American singer and keyboard player (Nazz and Fuse)
- 1951Dean Paul Martin, American singer, actor, and tennis player (Dino, Desi & Billy) (d. 1987)
- 1952Ties Kruize, Dutch field hockey player
- 1966Ben Allison, American bassist and composer
- 1970Paul Allender, English guitarist and songwriter (Cradle of Filth and The Blood Divine)
- 1983Ioannis Bourousis, Greek basketball player
- 1986Fabio Concas, Italian footballer
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maurice Gibb, Furry Lewis, Shawty Lo, Cree Summer, Burl Ives, Per Oscarsson, Suzy Kolber, Ayame Misaki, Laurie David, Brownie McGhee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1991.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1991 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1976. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,371,585,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,064,554 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1991. The estimated number of babies born on 17th November 1991 is 375,519. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 43,479 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 60,785 times in the year 1991. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1991. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1991
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1991
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 172 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,421 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,474 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 353
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 2023
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1992 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1976 (-163)
- 1991 world population: 5,371,585,922
- Number one song: When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton (November 23, 1991)
- Babies born in 1991: 137,064,554
- Babies born in 1991 every day: 375,519
- Babies born in 1991 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 43,479 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 60,785 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXCI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1950 – Charlene, American singer; July 29, 1916 – Budd Boetticher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001); May 25, 1947 – Karen Valentine, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130