Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1991 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1991. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,544 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,515 days or 9.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 357 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 26, 2023.
If a dog named Sumba - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sumba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sumba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1951Dean Paul Martin
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1988Eric Nam
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1765Jacques MacDonald, French general (d. 1840)
- 1905Astrid of Sweden (d. 1935)
- 1928Arman, French-American painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1934Jim Inhofe, American soldier and politician, 32nd Mayor of Tulsa
- 1944Lorne Michaels, Canadian-American screenwriter and producer, created Saturday Night Live
- 1947Inky Mark, Chinese-Canadian educator and politician
- 1951Butch Davis, American football player and coach
- 1954Chopper Read, Australian criminal and author (d. 2013)
- 1969Jean-Michel Saive, Belgian table tennis player
- 1972Leonard Roberts, American actor
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TVUNAE? Check your answers here: Word finder TVUNAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jenny Slate, Alyson Hannigan, Erica Leerhsen, Caroline Néron, Kento Yamazaki, Fran Ryan, Beverly Hills, Jeff Conaway, Peter Hofmann, Caitlin Upton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1991.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1991 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1976. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,371,585,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,064,554 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1991. The estimated number of babies born on 17th November 1991 is 375,519. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 43,479 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 60,785 times in the year 1991. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1991. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1991
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1991
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,544 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,515 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 357
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 2023
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1992 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1976 (-163)
- 1991 world population: 5,371,585,922
- Number one song: When a Man Loves a Woman by Michael Bolton (November 23, 1991)
- Babies born in 1991: 137,064,554
- Babies born in 1991 every day: 375,519
- Babies born in 1991 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 43,479 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 60,785 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXCI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1910 – Charles Crichton, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999); August 10, 1913 – Noah Beery, Jr., American actor and singer (d. 1994); January 1, 1921 – Regina Bianchi, Italian actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018