Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1909 was a Thursday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1909. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,964 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,321 days or 36.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1941.
If a dog named Zusy - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 510 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zusy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zusy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Compay Segundo
- 1952Claudio Capone
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1961Nick Chinlund
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1981Christina Vidal
- 1981Gian Magdangal
- 1987Jake Abel
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1787Louis Daguerre, French physicist and photographer, developed the daguerreotype (d. 1851)
- 1882Jacques Maritain, French philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1939Amanda Lear, Hong Kong-French singer-songwriter and actress
- 1940Qaboos bin Said al Said, Omani sultan
- 1941Gary Bettenhausen, American race car driver (d. 2014)
- 1942Linda Evans, American actress
- 1944Wolfgang Joop, German fashion designer, founded JOOP!
- 1950Michael Swanwick, American science fiction author
- 1961Steven Moffat, Scottish screenwriter and producer
- 1968Owen Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1863King Christian IX of Denmark signs the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German–Danish war of 1864.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1904General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1947The Ballantyne’s Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41; it is the worst fire disaster in the history of New Zealand.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Odette Laure, Nia Ramadhani, Evan Dando, Bunny Rugs, Leeland Dayton Mooring, Ben Foster, Rhett Akins, Gilles Vigneault, Ashley MacIsaac, Apostolos Nikolaidis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1909.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1909 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 2, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1909
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 213 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 39,964 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,321 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,353
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1941
- Age in dog years: 510 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 2, 1935 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1909 (-190)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1969 – Jens Lehmann, German footballer and actor; May 21, 1941 – Ronald Isley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Isley Brothers); January 26, 1947 – Michel Sardou, French singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,961